CHAPTER 13 - My turn

*Jayla's point of view*

"So where did you go?" Tayler had now came out of the bathroom after changing into pajamas and was sitting in the bed looking at me, who was sitting on the chair in the far corner of the room.

"Why does it matter?" I scoffed back. I don't know why the sudden wave of anger had came over me but I at least know I didn't mind taking it out on Tayler.

"Why does it matter?" he furrowed his eyebrows before sitting up more straight on the bed so his back was straight against the bed post. "It matters because your supposed to be my girlfriend to the public and here you are prancing around with larray doing god knows what! You were probably out with some dudes and fans could have saw and taken a pic! You're so irresponsible!"

"Oh I'm irresponsible?! Your the one that had your ex here! What if a fan would of seen her left and took a pic!? Huh?" At this point I was standing up off the chair and he was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Nobody knows what my ex looks like. I only dated her for about a month so I didn't make it public for my supporters to know. She ended up cheating..and now I'm trying to make her feel the same way I did...In a way..so that's why we're doing this" He said while looking up me from the bed. All I could do was shake my head. I didn't know what to say. I mean she cheated and here he is trying to make her mad for some reason. He doesn't deserve that. Fuck her. It's my turn...

"Are you grinning?" I guess I zoned out because Tayler was now standing a little infront of me and no longer sitting on the bed.

"What? No. I was just thinking over what you said." I replied back kinda quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't know she did that to you." I frowned slightly before walking over and rubbing his shoulder gently. This was really the only form of contact we'd had other than him holding my hand to take me to the m&g.

"It's fine. Really. She was already here to talk about how wrong she was for what she did, but I don't want her back. I just want her to know how it feels for a little bit." He shrugged a little bit before giving me a weak smile.

I awoke suddenly to the sound of the toilet flushing. Ugh I hate that. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the now very dark room, I looked over to the bedside table and felt around for my phone before grabbing it and pressing the home button. Thankfully I put my phone on night mode so it wasn't so bright when the Home Screen lit up. I look at the time to see 2:00am. Damn. I need to go back to sleep. I put my phone back down onto the bedside table before laying my head on the pillow.

As soon as I closed my eyes the bathroom door was opened and out came a tired looking Tayler rubbing his eyes while yawning. I tried to stay quite and still so he'd think I was still asleep but when he was getting in bed he accidentally pulled my hair. I lightly screamed a little before he jumped up real fast.

"I am so sorry! That scared the shit outta me!" He said while laughing a little. I laughed and told him it was okay before we both settled back into bed. I pulled my blanket over me while he pulled his separate blanket over him.

I took a deep breathe before and closed my eyes trying to think about sheep jumping or something to fall asleep. It was working until I heard a faint "fuck it" and Tayler started to slowly move his blanket off of himself.

What the hell is he doing?

I then feel my blanket slowly move up from his side of the bed and my heart starts to race. He slowly slides his body into my blanket before fully covering himself up.

"Is..this okay?" He asked awkwardly. I could tell he was looking at me. I could just feel it.

I took a deep breathe before answering a simple "Yeah"

I turned on my side so I was facing away from Tayler and he slowly slide right behind me before finally taking me in his arms.

"It's been a while since I cuddled with someone" he said quietly from behind me.

"Same for me.." it's like he said exactly what I was thinking.