CHAPTER 7 - The question

*Jayla's point of view*

"What so your telling me you just don't care that they were taking pictures of us?" I questioned Tayler as we walked down the halls of the hotel making our way back to his room.

"Why should I care" he glanced at me for a second then turned his head back forward. "I'm a grown man. I can do what I want" as he said that a slight smirk formed on his lips.

Lord help me now. I laughed a little adding a "yeah that's true" before we made it to his hotel room.

"You tryna stay awhile? Watch tv or something?" He said grabbing the tv remote.

"Yeah I'm down" I slid off my shoes at the door like he did and made my way over to the single couch in the room.

"What are you doing?" I turned to see him looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Sitting on the couch?" I said it more like a question than a statement.

"What? Are you scared I'm gonna bite if you sit on the bed with me?" He said while laughing and sitting on the bed.

"Be quite!" I laugh and shyly made my way over to his bed and sat on the left while he sat on the right.

"Wanna watch the office" he said clicking on Netflix. Before I could even answer he had it turned on.

"I love the office!" I kinda made myself more comfortable by pushing myself against the headboard and kicking my feet up while he did the same.

While watching the show I kinda zoned out and I guess reality finally sunk in. I'm sitting in Tayler fucking Holders hotel room and he's sitting in the bed right next to me. Smh (shake my head) I've read to many Wattpad stories.

After 3 episodes of the office and random chit chat I decided to look over at the clock to see it was 11:30pm already. How the fu-

"I've really had a fun day with you today Jayla" Tayler said while pausing the show and sitting up. Here's where I leave and probably never see him again.

"I did to Tayler" I said while smiling and getting up and making my way to my shoes.

"Wait! Where are you going? That didn't mean to leave" he said white a light chuckle.

"Oh, I just thought since it was getting late and you have a busy day tomorrow you'd just want to-" I was cut off by Tayler getting up and putting his hand over my mouth.

"You ramble when your nervous don't you?" He said while smirking and slowly moving his hand away. "Well I just hope you don't start rambling when I ask you this question" he slowly moved away from me and made his way back to the bed.

Omg it's about to be like 50 shades of grey. I've been waiting for this shit. Oh my goodness Jayla stop talking to yourself he's looking At you weird.

"Well then ask me the question and we will find out" I said getting a slight boost of confidence for some reason.

"Okay. How do I put this..." he put his hand on the back of his neck before continuing "will you be my fake girlfriend so I can piss off my ex? She'll start seeing all the photos and news about us and go crazy! And you'll get clout from from my fans and new fans who take a liking to you, which I know they will. Who wouldn't" he said now looking up at me from the bed while I stood over him.

It took me a good long minute to process what the hell he just said to me and when it finally did sink in I got a sudden wave of anger? did he have this planned the whole day? I bet he did. Just thinking more about it made my heart hurt and my blood boil.

"So your telling me...you want us to pretend to be oh so madly in love just to get back at your ex ?!" I said with a slight irritation in my voice.

"Yeah pretty much" he shrugged a little after answering.

"Your fucking crazy" is all I said before slipping my shoes on and walking out his hotel, slamming the door in the process.