CHAPTER 10 - lets do this

(Since Halloween is tomorrow ^ happy spooky day bitches 😘)

*Jayla's point of view*

Tayler opened the door and one hyped Bryce hall came barging in with three Red Bull's and some donuts.

"Seen the Snap! Why didn't you tell me you had girlfriend bro!?" Bryce put the donuts and red bulls down then took Tayler into a bro hug "my lil man growing up on me, can't be single together anymore" he said while fake crying on Taylers shoulder while me and Tayler laughed to each other.

"Well anywaysss" Bryce says while turning to me. "Nice to meet you im Bryce hall" he said while flashing a big smile and putting out his hand.

"I'm Jayla" I said while putting out my hand to shake his. I'm not saying my last name. I don't even put my last name on my social media's.

"So you ready for the day today? We got the meet and greet in a hour then a q&a right after that and then right after thattt.." Bryce took a deep breath "we have the creator party!!!" He got hype after the last part.

"As ready as I'll ever be, but me and Jayla have to get ready before we do all of that and we'd kinda like to do that alone. Tayler said while hinting with his eyes for Bryce to leave. "I I understand" Bryce winked and grabbed a donut and a Red Bull, leaving the rest for us and made his way out the room.

I shook my head and grabbed my outfit for the day and heading into the bathroom and shutting the door. The bathroom smelt of males cologne. Tayler's cologne. I smiled to myself and started the shower.

(Outfit above)

(Outfit above)

I step out of the shower and wrap my towel around my hair. I throw on my outfit for the day and start brushing my teeth before doing my makeup. I did a maroon eyeshadow look to match my flannel then mascara and contour to make my cheek bones pop then finish getting ready with deodorant and perfume.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Tayler already dressed in a oversized yellow T-shirt and ripped jeans. Damn. I shake my head to get rid of the sudden thoughts that crossed my head. We're doing this so he can get his ex back. Remember that Jayla.

"I had my manager bring you up a creator pass since were "together" so you can go wherever I go now" he said while handing me a badge that had a breast cancer awareness lanyard attached to it. I nodded and put it on and moved my hair behind my shoulders to help see it since my hair is kinda long.

"Ready to go?" He asked while sliding on his shoes.

"Yeah let's do this" is all I said before he opened the hotel room door and grabbed my hand on our way out.

- - - - - - - - -
A/N PLEASE READ
I'm going to put two suggestions below and I want you to comment on which one you guys want!!!

Have Y/N instead of Jayla

Keep it the way it is.

I'm fine with whichever so that's why y'all will take a vote!