CHAPTER 5- Fun day

*Jayla's point of view*

"Alright you ready to go?" Tayler says walking out of the bathroom and grabbing his wallet.

I don't know why I expected him to change in front of me, I need to stop reading so many fan fictions. I shake my head to myself.

"Yeah let's go" I got up off the chair that was in the corner of his room, don't get me wrong I so woulda sat on his bed I just didn't want him to look at me weird. Like I literally just met him.

"So Jayla, why don't you tell me about yourself..since you know I'm about to get in your car and just go out and about with you" Tayler said with a laugh as we left his hotel room.

"Well, there's not really anything interesting. I'm 19, I have like 2 friends" I laughed even tho that lowkey hurts "I have a dog" and for some reason I really couldn't come up with anything else.

"Nothing else?" He raises a eyebrow at me as we got to the elevators and clicked the button.

"I guess I just...don't live the wild life" I said shrugging my shoulders and giving him a slight smile. By the look on his face I could tell he knew I was a little upset about it.

"But you could" is all he said as we got onto the elevator.

But that conversation totally slipped past me when I realized we had to go through the fucking lobby.

"How are we gonna get through the lobby without you being mobbed?" I said looking through the glass window that overlooked the lobby. There were a lot of fans.

"Imma expert at this type of stuff what do you mean" he smirked at me as the elevator door opened. "Keep your head down and don't let go" Don't let go of what?

Next thing you know Taylers grabbing me by the hand and we're running through the damn lobby. Keeping my head down I could still see the fans noticing Tayler was in the lobby and they were DEFINITELY noticing me because I'm attached to his hand running with him.

We got through the lobby and had to keep running to the car garage because there were so many fans chasing Tayler we didn't have time to get on the shuttle bus.

By the time we got to my car I was panting like a dog, I am not in shape for running like that. I unlocked the doors and we jumped in.

"Oh my god. Their surrounding the car" I said laughing looking all around me.

At first Tayler was hectic about it but when I started busting out laughing about it..he did to.

"What if I just like...roll down the window and ask them to move" he said that knowing damn well they wouldn't.

"Go ahead and try. I bet they yank you out the passenger seat" at this point you'd think I was high with how much I was laughing. He rolled down the tinted window just enough for them to be able to hear him. "Hey guys! I gotta go somewhere but I promise I'll be back. Can y'all move out the way?" Some of the fans sadly said yeah and moved out the way.

I backed out once it was clear and when I went to put it in drive a fan girl ran in front of my car for a split second then ran back off. What the hell? She tryna die or something.Putting it in drive I started to pull out of the parking garage.

"Well that was something" Tayler said breaking the silence. "You're telling me, that was so fried" I said laughing a bit.

"Fried?" Tayler said confused but laughing a bit. "Yeah fried. It kinda means like that was funny" I said looking over at him for a split second before putting my eyes back on the road.

-AT WALMART-

I got out the car and waited for Tayler to step out before I locked it. We started walking to the entrance when the whole time I just kinda felt like someone was staring. I take a quick look around to see nobody's eye gaze on us and then continued back to walking in the store.

"So what did you need to get?" I said looking up at Tayler since he's a couple inches taller than me.

"Uhm I just needed a couple things" he said looking around the first isle we had walked down. Well alright don't tell me.

"Ohh I want some of these" I grabbed a bag of takis and put them in the buggy. (Or cart but I'm southern and say buggy lol)

"Did you even come here for something you need" Tayler said laughing as I put Nutella in the buggy. "Not really" I said with a shy smile.

"Good because I didn't either" before I could even turn around to answer him I got hit with a big ass yoga ball followed by loud laughter...and Tayler was the one to throw it.

"You said you've never lived on the wild life..well lemme show you" he said with that oh so damn cute smirk.

- - - - - -

A/N- how's the book so far? :)