CHAPTER 9 - the plan

*Jayla's point of view*

Tayler and I sat face to face on the bed in his hotel room. It was now 5:00 am but he said no sleep until we have the plan perfect so nobody finds out we're a fake couple. 

"Okay so when a fan is really pushy on our relationship just say we like to keep certain things private" I nodded along to everything he was saying. Don't get me wrong I was paying attention..Kinda.

"Okayy I get it! I get it! Just act like a actual relationship. How hard could that be?" I questioned as I tucked my hair behind my ear. I've only been in one actual relationship my whole life but I mean I know what I'm doing.

"Okay fine then we're done with the plan. Now let's go get all your stuff from your hotel room" he said while getting up and sliding on his house shoes.

"My stuff? I gotta stay in your hotel room?" I said while getting off the bed and slipping on my slides like he did.

"I mean yeah. They have to think we've been together for awhile. I don't know how long we're gonna say we've been together yet tho." He said while putting on his jacket and grabbing his wallet that I'm guessing he had his key in. "Let's get back before fans start heading to the lobby and see us moving your stuff" he opened the door and we both made our way to my room as quickly as we could.

I slide the key card to my room and quietly opened the door to hopefully not wake up Addison and Makayla but as soon as the door was fully open enough for us to get through the door was suddenly swung open by Addison and  Makayla both.

"You really left in the middle of the-" Makayla and Addison both stopped their sentence when they noticed Tayler standing awkwardly next to me.

"Guys. Please just don't tell anyone a word. Makayla fill Addison in while we get my stuff together" I said while walking past them and to my suitcase.

"Your stuff?" Your gonna stay with him?! Makayla said shocked with a small smirk forming on her face.

"Yes but it's nothing like that, you know why I'm doing it" I sassed back a little bit but as soon as Tayler turned a little I winked at her and she laughed before covering her mouth.

Me and Tayler hurried and packed up all my clothes and makeup while Makayla filled Addison in on what was happening because she was just staring confused the whole time.

"Okay. I'll text you guys his hotel room floor and number so y'all can come up whenever" I smiled to Makayla and Addison before me and Tayler again hurried our way to his hotel room.

Tayler slid the key and opened the door and we walked in. I dropped my stuff next to his bed and turned to him. "Now what" is all I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"This" he said while pulling out his phone and clicking on Snapchat. He pointed his phone to me and held his thumb down to start recording me. "Guess who just showed up to stay with me for the rest of playlist!!!" He said in a kinda loud excited voice, before I could even react he spoke again " my girlfriend!!" I widened my eyes a little before just smiling big and waving kinda awkwardly tbh

He stopped recording and started typing something as the caption while I face palmed. Really a smile and wave? Imma need to work on this girlfriend thing already. I was probably this awkward in my last relationship and that's why he broke up with me. I shook my head and looked up to see Tayler starting to unpack my stuff.

"I can do that you know" I laughed lightly and grabbed one of my bags to help.

"I know but I have a friend coming in a couple mins I need to make it look like you made yourself at home with me" he said while walking in the bathroom to scatter my makeup on the sink a little bit.

"Okayy? Who's coming over?" I said while finding a outfit for the day outta my suitcase.

"Bryce hall and just beware...he's kind of a flirt" is all he said before there was a loud knock on the door