Nibble

Jungkook has a bit of a nibbling problem.

You were walking out of your room after a nice nap and you realized how hungry you were. "I think I want pancakes." You walk into the kitchen and gather the items.

But as you go to grab your spatula you see little bites on the handle. "Okayyyy?" You flip your pancake and let it cook. While it cooks you decide to grab your favorite book but when you look at the spine of the book its chipped has teeth indents along it.

Your temper rises and you quickly turn off and plate your single pancake. "Jungkook!" You yell out. There was only one person who could have done this. Jungkook walks in slowly, his head down in shame. Your heart flutters and you internally squeal at his cuteness.

"Kookie, you know you aren't supposed to chew on these things." Jungkook's long ears twich at the nickname you gave him. "I can't help it, Y/N. My teeth ache and I need to bite something." You sigh and bring the dark haired hybrid into a hug.

"I'll buy some toys for you to chew on later." Jungkook nods and playfully nibbles on your neck. You giggle and push him away. "Now come on, you can help me finish making pancakes." Jungkook is way ahead of you and is already mixing the batter.