How You Met

How you met Jungkook

"I'm telling you Y/N, if you're so lonely adopt a hybrid. Ever since I adopted Yoongi my life has been SO much better." Your best friend Hoseok says as you take your seats in the food court of the mall, cinnamon bites in your hands.

"I don't know Hobi, I can't even take care of a house plant how will I be able to care for a hybrid?" You take a bite of your sweet treat and begin to chew. Hoseok rolls his eyes and let's out a huff. "We're getting you a hybrid Y/N. I have a friend who works at an adoption center for hybrids. We can go right now to browse, if you like any of them we can go from there. If you don't I won't bring it up anymore."

You think about it for a while before nodding your head. "Fine but you have to help me choose." Hoseok shakes his head happily and pulls you out of your seat. "Alright let's go. You're gonna enjoy this so much!"

(Time skip to the adoption center)

"I'm still not sure this is a good idea..." You nervously stare at the large building ahead of you, Hoseok smiling excitedly beside you. "It'll be fine now let's go." Hoseok leads you into the building and you two walk up to the front desk, an older women greets us with a smile.

"Welcome! How may I help you today? Are you looking to adopt?" She asks. "We're just browsing. My friend here might be interested in adopting later on." Hoseok answers. The older lady nods and heaters for us to follow her. "Right this way then."

Hoseok and I follow the older women in a common area. Hybrids of different types fill the  area. Ranging from sleepy cats to energetic dogs to playful bunnies. One of which catches your eye. He's tall, strong body build, black hair, a cute button nose and an adorable smile.

"That's Jungkook, very sweet boy. Do you want to talk to him?" The old woman gives you a gentle smile and nudges you to go speak to the adorable hybrid. "U-umm I don't know about this..." You glace at to where Hoseok was standing and find him playing catch with a dog hybrid.

"You know what sure." You walk over to the cute bunny hybrid and give him a smile. The bunny stares at you for moment and sniffs the air. He hums before giving a bright smile and pulls you into a hug. "You're really cute. I'm Jungkook, would you like to play with me?" Jungkook gives you pleading eyes and you smile.

"Of course!" You both spend the next hour spending time with each other. "Y/N can I speak to you for a moment?" You hear Hoseok's voice and begrudgingly nod before standing and following him to a corner of the room. "You like him." Hoseok states with a knowing smile.

"I do. He's such a sweetheart and I really enjoy spending time with him." You glace at the bunny hybrid with a smile. "Are you gonna adopt him?" Hoseok asked. "I-I still don't know about that..." You express.

"Oh come on! I've never seen you so happy! You should adopt him, you two would be cute together." You think about what Hoseok says for a while before you hear Jungkook's voice. "Y/N! Are you gonna come back and play with me?" The hybrid gives you adorable puppy eyes and you've made your decision.

30 minutes later you're bringing Jungkook to your car, adoption papers signed and in your hand. Hoseok gives you a knowing smile. "I knew you liked him." He says smugly.

"Yeah you're right, I really like him. I'm glad I came here today."