Jealousy

Jungkook gets jealous of Yoongi, a brown bear hybrid.

"Does he have to come over, Y/N? He steals all of your attention." Jungkook sits on your bed watching you go back and forth the room. You sigh while grabbing dirty clothes and putting them in the laundry basket.

"Yes, kookie. I'm taking care of him while Hoseok is away." Hoseok is Yoongi's owner and there was no better match than those two, except Jungkook and you. Jungkook sighs and leaves out the room.

A knock sounds throughout the house and you hear the door open. "Y/n changed her mind, she doesn't want you here." You hear Jungkook's voice and you quickly run down the stairs. "Kookie! Stop being rude." Jungkook's ears droop down and he steps away from the door.

You quickly hug a smiling Yoongi and lead him into the house. "Hello Suga. How is my big bear?" You give him a scratch behind his ears and he let's out a happy sigh. "I'm good but I'm going to miss Hoseok." Yoongi sits on the couch and you follow after.

"It'll be okay. He'll only be gone for a few days. Do you want to watch a movie to take your mind off of him?" Yoongi nods and you let him choose the movie. "I'll go make popcorn." You head to the kitchen but a hand pulls you into the hallway bathroom.

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" Jungkook stares at you and whines. "I want to cuddle but when he's here you give him all the cuddles." Jungkook hugs you close and the fur of his ears tickles your neck.

"We're watching a movie. If come down and watch, I promise to give you all the cuddles you want." Jungkook hums and nods his head. "Can we eat carmel popcorn?" You nod and pull him out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

After making the popcorn you both sit together on the couch with you between both hybrids. Jungkook glares at a half sleep Yoongi and pulls you closer to him. "I think I want to watch Ironman." Yoongi presses play and you three start enjoying the movie.

Jungkook's grip loosens as he gets further into the movie and Yoongi rests his head on your shoulder. You gently pet Yoongi's ears and the sleepy male let's out small pleasant sighs once in a while.

Jungkook notices and puts your other hand on his head. You get the point and scratch being his ears. "What am I going to do with you?" You giggle and turn your attention back to the movie.