Scent(Smut)

"Y/N! Are you done folding clothes!?" Jungkook yells from the living room. You let out a small laugh.

"I'm almost done, Bun-Bun!" Jungkook has been really needy lately. Constantly clinging to your side. Monitoring your every movement.

He says it's to "protect" you from possible male hybrids who'll climb through the window and take 'what's his'. "What ever that means" you whisper while putting the last of the clothes away.

Jungkook's pov

There it is again. That...smell. Y/N's scent has been getting stronger everyday now. Smells so good. I can't help but want to be around her every moment of the day.

To make it worse, I can't help but get hard every time she touches me or when I get a whiff of her scent. I know I'm not the only hybrid who's smelling her.

A koala hybrid named Namjoon was clearly challenging me right in front of her. I did what any rational hybrid would do and I pinned him down by his neck until he submitted. I got in trouble for that though.

I guess I shouldn't have done it in the middle of the supermarket but I had no choice. "Ughh. I can't take this." I quickly get up from the sofa and make my way to our shared bedroom. When I open the door Y/N's smell smacks me right in the face causing me to groan. "Shit..."

Your pov

As soon as Jungkook opens the door he freezes. His tall brown ears twitching slightly. "Shit". He whispers while shutting his eyes. "Are you ok, Bun?"

You walk over to the tall bunny and place your hand on his forehead. "Are you getting sick? Do you need medicine." Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and grabs your wrist.

He yanks you close to him. His other hand creeping its way up your shirt. "Jungkoo-" "I need to fuck you." He cuts you off and gives you a serious look. Your face heats up at his words. "W-what."

Jungkook sighs and pushes your hand to grope his hard crotch. "I need to fuck you. You smell so good, fuck." He then buries his face into your neck and presses his hips into yours. "Then do it."

As soon as you say this Jungkook urgently guides you the bed and crawls on top of you. He leaves tender kisses down your neck as he quickly undo both your pants. You can see his cock straining against his underwear and you help him take them off.

"I need you so bad baby. You have no idea how much I wanted to fuck you right in front of that nosy Namjoon. Staring at MY girl. Flirting with MY woman." Jungkook grinds against your covered pussy. His movements making you wetter by the second.

"I only want you." You lean up and kiss him while he unbuttons your shirt. You pull away for air and take your bra off. Jungkook kisses each breast.

Squeezing and pinching each nipple causing you to moan softly. He then leaves a trail of kisses down to your covered mound and pulls your panties down your thighs.

"You smell so good baby. I need to have a taste. Do you want me to lick your pussy baby?" He gives an experimental suck on your clit. "Mmf! Yes baby." Jungkook excitedly dives right in. Licking and teasing your swelling clit while his fingers gently circle your opening.

You grab for his hair accedentily pulling on his long ears. Jungkook groans loudly and his hips buck against the soft sheets. Precum dripping from the tip of his cock. You lick your lips at the sight.

Your attention is cut off when he slips in a finger, curling it. "Fuck! That feels good, Bun." Jungkook moans at the praise and adds another finger. You grind your hips against his tounge and fingers.

Your high building up faster and faster. Jungkook seems to sense this and stops his movements. You groan loudly and glare at the smirking hybrid. "You can't come unless it's on my cock." The hybrid flips you onto your stomach and postions your ass in the air.

"You look so fucking sexy right now baby. So wet for me." You both moan as Jungkook slowly pushes his cock into you. His gifted size streching you out nicely. "F-fuck. I don't know how long I'll last.

You're so tight baby." You cheekily push your hips against his. Jungkook growls and thrusts with deep strokes. You moan, wanting the bunny hybrid to move faster. "Faster, Bun. Make me cum." Jungkook moves faster at the nickname, his hips snapping quickly against yours.

Your hands grip the sheets and Jungkook reaches aimlessly for your clit. You gasp once he finds it. Jungkook moans and thrusts faster, his finger circling your slippery clit in fast motions.

"Fuck, you feels so good baby. So tight around my cock." His words begin to bring you over the edge and his hand moves faster on your clit. "Yes, Jungkook fuck me!" You encourage and he happily obliges.

"You're getting tighter baby. Are you gonna cum? I know you want to cum on my cock." You moan louder as Jungkook gives one last snap of his hips causing you to climax. "Jungkook! Fuck!" You toss your head and Jungkook speeds back up. "Mmm fuck I'm gonna cum baby. You make me feel so good"

The hybrid lays you both on your sides and thrusts faster. He gasps and fills you up with his cum. His leg gently thumping against nothing as he rides his high out.

Jungkook pulls out and all you both can do is look at one another with a satisfied smile.