Date Night Disaster

Jungkook has a lot planned for you but everything seems to be going wrong.

"Jungkook, where are you taking me?" You ask curiously. The handsome hybrid has you blindfolded while he drove you to and unknown surprise he planned out.

"You won't find out until we're there. But trust me, you'll love this place. I worked really hard on this." You can hear the excitement in his voice. You laugh "I appreciate your hard work Kookie."

You blindly feel for his long ears and when you find them you give them a scratch. Jungkook wines lowly. "You're going to distract me from the road if you keep doing that." You remove your hand place it back on your lap.

While making small talk, the car suddenly comes to a halt.The hood begins to smoke. "Shit." Jungkook curses. "let me check on the engine. He steps out of the car and you remove the keys from the ignition.

"Be careful, Kookie." Jungkook gives a thumbs up and pops the hood. After a few minutes the tall hybrid groans. "It's busted." You step out of the the car to take a look. "I knew that car salesman was shady."

You place your hands on your hips and sigh. "Can't get any worse right?" Just as you say this, a loud clap of thunder sounds throughout the sky. You both look up at the sky.

"Please no." Jungkook whispers. Right on cue rain beings to pour down in fat drops.