8

8:30 pm

Me
How was practice

9:00 pm

Sunshine
It's was good

Me
9 hours

Sunshine
Yea

Sunshine
We just got done. We're in the car now heading back

Me
I have a question

Sunshine
Okay

Sunshine
What is it

Me
Never mind

Sunshine
Seriously what is it

Me
It was nothing

Sunshine
Okay

Sunshine
Well what are you doing

Me
I'm at work

Sunshine
Ooo

Sunshine
Where do you work at

Me
A noodle place

Sunshine
Really?

Me
Yes

Sunshine
Which noodle place

Me
Golden star why

Sunshine
Cause I'm here

Me
What!

Sunshine
I'm coming inside now okay

Me
No don't

Sunshine
Why

Me
I look ugly in my uniform

Sunshine
I don't care

Me
Wait hold on like five minutes

Sunshine
Why

Me
Cause there's fans in here and we close in five minutes

Sunshine
Thank you

Me
For

Sunshine
For caring about us

Me
Who's all coming in my boss wants to know

Sunshine
Me, Tae, Jimin, and Junkook

Me
Okay they're gone now you can come in.

(Keep going)

(Sorry about this)

Hobi's POV
We get out the car and head into the noodle place. I see a man holding the door and telling us to hurry. We head in and sit at a table. I hear a girls voice. "Seong Bo are the guest here." "Yes y/n. Sit at a table I'll prepare you dinner." "Thank you." I see her. I smile. She walks toward us. She bowed showing her respect. I got up and hugged her. "Hoseok hyung do you know her." I hear Jimin say. I ignored him and continued hugging her. "For the few months we have been talking I can't believe that this is my first time seeing you." She smiled. "Well you never asked me what I looked like."

Your POV
He smiled. "Y/n. Can you give these nice men their noodles." I nodded my head, "coming Mr. Kim." I left them and grabbed their food. I set their food on their table. I bowed and went back up to Mr Kim. I sat at the bar and ate my noodles then Seong Bo sat next to me with his noodles. "Y/n." "Hmm." "Sorry about today." "No it's fine." "No it's not." "Seriously it's fine." "Today was your day off. You shouldn't have came in today." "Seong Bo she says it's okay, so it's okay." Mr Kim said. I smile and finished eating my noodles. The boys were still there. "Well I guess I should head out." "Wait y/n I'll go with you." "No it's fine. I can go on my own Seong Bo."

Hobi's POV
"Well I guess I should head out." I hear y/n say. "Wait y/n I'll go with you." "No it's fine. I can go in my own Seong Bo." "It's dark and you know these men out there." "Seriously I can hold my own." She goes to walk out and he grabs her arm. I was angry. I'm guessing Jimin noticed. "How about we take you home y/n." Jimin says. He let's go of her and she comes to us. "It's okay really." "No Hoseok would want you to get home safe." I nodded my head. "Okay. But only because you asked nicely." She smiled and we got up to leave and got in the car. "Where do you live." "Go straight, turn right, then stop and the first apartment complex you see." The driver nodded his head. "So how'd you two meet." I hear Jungkook say. "He texted me." "That's how you met." She nodded her head. They looked over at me. I nodded my head. "Did you accidentally type in the wrong number and text her." I hear Taehyung say. I nodded my head. "Who was it." "Jin hyung." They nodded their heads. This is the most awkward car ride every.