Epilouge part Two: Taeyeon's big secret

Me
Hoseok I knew this would happen.

Hoseokie
What

Me
I think Taeyeon and Yunsik are dating

Hoseokie
What!!!

Hoseokie
No. She's too young to date.

Me
I knew you'd be like this

Hoseokie
I'll be home tonight

Hoseokie
We'll continue this conversation with her.

~Hours later~

Taeyeon's POV
"Eomma Y/n we're hungry." Jungkook yelled while bursting in the door. "Jeon Jungkook. That is not how you enter my house. Leave and do it again." Eomma said. "Eomma. Why do they call you that." "Since I do most of the cooking for them they started calling me Eomma and stopped calling Jin that.

"Taeyeon come on we have to finish our homework." Yunsik said. "Where's my beautiful daughter." "Appa!" I run to him and jump in his arms. "I missed you so much. Did you eat well. Did you get enough sleep." "You sound just like your mother. Yes I did love. But we do have to talk." "Can we talk later. Yunsik and I have to finish our homework." "No we have to talk now." He said sternly. "Appa Eomma what's going on." "Are you and Yunsik dating?" "Appa." "You didn't answer my question. Are you?"

Yunsik's POV
"Mr. Jung if I may can I talk to you alone please." He nodded his head. Taeyeon grabbed me by my arm. "Don't do this. He'll won't like the fact that we're together." "It's okay Taeyeon. I have this." We walk outside to the back porch.

"Mr. Jung. Taeyeon has always told me something. She has always said that no man will ever take away the bond that her and her father has even me. When Taeyeon and I met in grade 1 I knew that we'd be friends. I never knew that I would be the one to protect her while you were gone." "Protect her how Yunsik."

"It was two years ago. She was walking home from the market. We saw each other there. I noticed it was getting dark so I decided to follow her home and made sure she got home safe. About half way there was these guys that started to hit on her. One of them grabbed her and I went to her rescue. I fought them off and told her to run home and not look back." "Thank you for that." "She tried calling me. I never picked up. I tried very hard, but it was three against one. I got beaten up pretty badly and it forced me to be in the hospital for a couple days. The moral of this story is that I'll do anything and everything to protect your daughter. But it all comes down to this." "To what Yunsik." "Your daughter and I are dating. But if you don't want me to date her then please tell me. I don't want myself to get more attached than I already am with your daughter."

"Yunsik." "Yes sir." "Do you truly love my daughter." "Yes sir." "Do you see yourself marrying her in the future." "Yes sir." "Well if she's happy then I'm happy." "Thank you sir." "Please stop calling me sir. Your making me feel old. Call me father." "Okay sir- I mean father." "Okay son let's get back inside."