28

Your POV
"Wow Hoseok this place is amazing. It's so beautiful." "It is isn't it." "Why did you pick such a expensive place." "I wanted to spoil you." "You spoil me enough." "No I don't." "Hoseok." I look at him and make him question what he just said. "I don't." "Really. Are you sure." "Yes." "Everytime we plan something but you being a superstar gets in the way, you send me flowers and chocolate to make up for it. You always pay for dinner even when I offer to. You always buy me teddy bears and I love it. I do. But you spoil me too much." I say with a slight smile. "Now that you say this you do have a point. I do spoil you a lot. But what I'm about to do gives me more of a reason to spoil you." I look at him weirdly. "What are you planning in this head of yours."

Narrative POV
Hoseok gets up from his seat and makes his way towards you. You look at him weirdly and tilt your head to the side while furring your eyebrows. He gets down on one knee while you looked at him shocked. Your hand makes it's way to your mouth. You're really asking yourself if you're awake and if he's really doing this. "Kim Y/n. This may be our one year anniversary, and it may be a little too soon but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much. And I love the way you smile and laugh. So will you, Kim Y/n marry me." A tear slipped down you cheek. You nodded your head, as soft but muffled cry's were coming from your lips. Hoseok wiped your tears from you face and kissed you passionately. He slid the ring on your finger and you stared down at it in awe. He took a picture of the ring and sent it to the boys as they were overwhelmed with joy.

 He took a picture of the ring and sent it to the boys as they were overwhelmed with joy