Epolouge part Three: Love is straight around the corner

Y/n's POV
I look down the isle as my daughter and her father are now walking on. I can't believe that my baby girl is getting married. I'm so happy that is gonna be Yunsik. All of his military friends and commanders have come. I'm so proud of them.

Hoseok's POV
"Taeyeon baby. This is a letter from your mom."

Dear Tae Tae

My dearest daughter. If your hearing this it must be your Wedding day. It's been so long since I've seen your beautiful face. I know that you must miss me and I promised that'd I make it for you wedding day. And I will keep that promise.

Love Eomma

I smile at here and see a tear slip from her face. After Taeyeon graduated high school Y/n found a really great job since we stopped the band. I told her I would work but she was afraid that people would still remember me so she found a really great job but it was abroad. She's been in China for the past few years. I visit her every time I can. She said she'll find time to come back and be here for the wedding. But she said the flight got delayed so she's stuck. She was very upset that she wasn't able to see her walk down the isle.

I see Jin get up and walk to the stand. "To my dearest Taeyeon. When you were little I used to babysit you while your parents worked. Your mom worked a local diner at the time and well your father was always in the studio with Yoongi. There's a little telling I used to tell you. I don't know if you remember it but I'll tell it again. 'For those who wait will always have precious moments.' I told you this because I wanted you to have something to hold and remember. That if you wait the moments you have are the most beautiful things. So keep waiting."

As soon as Jin Taeyeon and Yunsik got up and went to go dance. Soon as they made it to the dance floor the door opened. I see my beautiful wife walk in. I look over at Taeyeon who was now crying. I walk over to Taeyeon as well as her mother. Y/n dried her tears. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here on time but you look so beautiful in your dress." She smiled and and hugged her mother once more.