13

Me
Emmoa

Emmoa
Yes honey

Me
I need you guys to come down to Seoul for a couple of days

Emmoa
If you need money ask

Me
That's not why

Emmoa
Then why is it

Emmoa
You know we don't like coming down there

Me
Why do I always have to tell you why. Can't you just come down

Emmoa
Oh we'll come down there but you can believe you will be starved.

Me
Okay emmoa

10:15 pm

Me
I dont want them to meet my parents oppa

Oppa
Its going to be okay

Me
you don't get it. When they come down here I am going to be starved.

Oppa
They can't do that can they

Me
They can do anything they please to me.

Me
They pay for all my bills. I have no say in any of this

Oppa
I don't want you to starve because of them

Me
It'll be too late to say no now

Oppa
When will they get here

Me
I think they'll get here in the morning.

Oppa
I'll make sure their meeting with management is as soon as we open so they can leave quicker

Me
That's the thing

Me
I don't think they will

Oppa
I'll make sure of it. Don't worry about it

9:30 am

Oppa
Okay y/n we're open. Bring them over

Me
Who are you

Oppa
???

Me
I am so sorry Hobi. My mom took my phone. I'll bring them now

Oppa
Okay. See you soon

Your POV
I walk out the door with my parents following behind. I was so hungry. I felt my stomach growl. I sigh and we reached the building that read BigHit Entertainment. I walked in and waved to the lady at the front desk. "Good morning y/n. Are you here to see Hoseok." I nodded my head. "Follow him and he'll take you there." I nodded my head once again and we headed to the elevator. "Who is this Hoseok." My mom asks. "He's a really close friend of mine." I relpy and we step out of the elevator. "I've got it from here Hyun Gi oppa." "Okay y/n. It was nice to see you again." "It was nice to see you too oppa." I walk down the hall with my parents. I see Namjoon oppa. "Namjoon oppa." "Y/n." He relpies. "You must be Mr and Mrs. Kim." He said then bowing. I look over and see Hoseok. I run up to him. "Hoseok!" I yelled. He turned around and caught me. "Y/n when did I tell you about running inside places." I hear my father say. I smiled totally ignoring my parents. I hugged him. "Emmoa, appa this is Hoseok." I said. He bowed to them. "Hello Mr and Mrs Kim."

Hoseok's POV
I bowed to her parents and said, "hello Mr and Mrs Kim." I see management. They step up to her parents. I tug on her sleeve once they leave. "Come on." I walk in the practice room. "I know you would be hungry so I got some donuts." "Thank you. I'm starving." She walked up to the box and grabbed one and ate it. I was teaching her a dance while we waited for her parents and management to come back. The song was titled Youth.
(A/n. If you want to watch the video, it's in the beginning.)

We finished the song when I heard clapping. It was from management but her parents didn't look too happy. I walk up to them with y/n behind me. "We are leaving and going home." I hear here parents say. "We will not come back. Find money on your own." She looked shocked. With that they left.