12

Oppa
Y/n are you okay

Oppa
Y/n

Oppa
I know you are in class but I need to know if your okay

Me
This is here teacher. She's not okay

Me
I'll need you to come get her

Oppa
Why

Me
Some kids started throwing things at her and something that was thrown knocked her out

Oppa
I'm on my way

Hobi's POV
I ran out of the practice room with Jin following me. "Hoseok practice doesn't end until 5 where are you going." I turned around to face him. "Do you remember that girl I told you about." "Y/n?" "Yes." "What about her." "She went to school today. Some people started throwing stuff at her and something knocked her out." "Hoseok." "No I'm going to get her and I don't care if I have to do extra hours because of it." I ran out I told a security guard to come with me and we got in a car and I drove to her university. We got there and paparazzi were out side waiting for me. We get out of the car and I walk into the school. I met up with the teacher that had had y/n's phone which it turned out to be Mr. Kim. I walked to the infirmary. She was awake but needed to be wheeled out. I took of my hat and jacket. I placed my hat on her head, and placed my jacket around her covering her shoulders. We they wheeled her out to the car with me following close behind. I know that this was too much exposure for her. Before I got into the car I stopped and talked to Mr. Kim for a moment. "She'll be out for a few days. I'll have someone come get her work for the time being." He nodded his head and I got in the van.

I brought her to the practice studio where all the boys are. I carried her and set her down on the couch for her to get more rest. She needs it. "Management is not happy with this stunt Hoseok. It could really get you in trouble." Jin said. "I told you I don't care." "You must really care for this girl don't you Hoseok." Namjoon adds. "Hyung. I don't just care for her. She everything to me." "You barely even know her." Jin says. "I know her enough that her parents are abusive. Her brother died three years ago in a car crash. That she has a love for dance but can't do it because of her parents. She has a kind heart. So yeah I barely even know her." Jin was taking back by what I said. I could see the pain in his eyes. I walk back over to y/n. I whispered in her ear. "I'll protect you. I promise."

I hear Jin say from the back, "Did you hear all that." "Hoseok." It was management. I stand up and head over to them. "Do you really care about her." I nodded my head. "A lot sir." "We can see it." I nodded my head once again. "If you two do get together. We will approve of it, but on one condition." "Okay." "We have to meet her parents." "What!" "It's okay." I hear you/n fragile voice. "Y/n." "Now Oppa. It's okay. You can try. It will be very hard to get them to Seoul."