》chapter seven《

edited//
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hunter can't believe it. theo is perfect. he's always  wanted a little since he found out about agere. he wants him. he needs him. hunter looks down in awe at the now giggling boy. he is the cutest thing ever.

he reaches up and pokes hunters nose, giggling when he scrunched it up. he looks away from the boy and up to his best friends. they are also looking at him the same way as he am. maybe we could all be his daddies. he would love that. he is sure noah would as well, although hunters not sure about elijah, but the way he is looking at him, he's guessing he's thinking the same as he is.

"so, little one, i think we need to have a chat" hunter smiles down at him.

"otays" he giggles, trying to get down from his grip.

"no, no, wait little boy, i need to clean up the wood from the door. i'm going to hand you to noah while i do, okay?" he asks.

"nowah" theo smiles, giving noah grabby hands.

"hey, little prince" noah grins, taking theo from hunter and cuddling him as theo talks about nothing in particular.

hunter walks over to the sharp pieces of wood littering the floor, picking up the pieces and putting them beside the door, away from the reach of the toddler.

"lets head downstairs, shall we?" he.exclaims as theo toddles towards him, giggling to himself about nothing in particular.

he's only in a diaper, and it's so cute. he looks cuter than an actual toddler in his opinion.

theo holds hunters hand as he leads him from the bedroom, the other boys following behind.

they reach the sitting room and theo runs and jumps onto the couch, giggling as his body reaches the soft furniture.

"wets tawk" he giggles, sitting comfortably on the couch. he seems to be very deep in little space, hunter decides he is going to ask if he can be big for a few minutes.

they all sit around him on the couch, and he smiles up at all of them, before hunter says, "can you be big for a few minutes, baby boy?"

he shakes his head, furrowing his eyebrows, before frowning "no no haw sowwy. it vewy hawd and me cant do it"

hunter nods his head, saying "oh okay, well we are all gonna ask you questions okay? can you try your hardest to answer them, please?"

theo nods his head, saying "yupsies" elijah chuckles at his choice of words.

"okay, i'll start... so when did you realize you were a little?" hunter asks and he furrows his eyebrows, thinking.

"uhm.. my momma told me.. coz my bubba is a wittle and he told hew but i no nowed" he said, struggling to pronounce his words around his pacifier.

"okay. so, why do you live by yourself, little boy?" elijah asks, his eyebrow raised in confusion.

he sniffles, before frowning "my momma adopted a wittle girl, called mewanie. she took my bedwoom so i had to sweep on da cowch. i asked my momma if i could went out an apartment, but she said that my grammy had extwa howse tha i could wive in, now grammy comes and takes care of meh wen am too wittle to care for masewf"

hunter leaned back in shock thoughts booming in his head "so his mother replaced him, basically. how could she do that. like, if your going to have another child, make sure you have enough room for one first."

"oh, well that's unfortunate" hunter smiles at him, poking his nose, cute sound coming from his mouth.

he starts thinking, then a frown etches on his face.

"yow stiww be teo's fwends?" he asks, a puppy-like look naturally making it's way onto his face, his lip wobbling and his large doe eyes watering.

"of course" noah rushes, putting theo in his lap.

"we can be best friends" elijah smiles, and theo starts giggling, the laughter becoming contagious. soon enough, they were all laughing at the adorable boy.