⇉ chapter twelve

theo.
i sit on the floor for a few minutes trying to get over the fact that chrissy has left and i won't see him for 2 months. i feel a warmth behind me before someone picks me up and sits me in their lap.

"how about we have a movie day with lots of cuddles? we can get candy and we can watch whatever you like." hunter said, who is the one who picked me up.

"otay" i smile, my mood suddenly changing into one of excitement and happiness.

i jump off of his lap, turning around to the boys and asking, "blanket forts?" with a big smile on my face.

elijah says "yeah" but the other boys just sigh, obviously not wanting to, but also not wanting to upset me.

"yay" i squeal, running to the hallway closet, pulling out a lot of blankets and cushions.

i run back to the room and throw them to the floor, before the boys start making me the fort, as i sit contently on the floor, flicking through netflix.

"how about we watch tangled?" i squeal at the boys, who are now exhausted from making a giant  blanket fort for the past 2 hours. i don't know why it took them so long, though.

they all just nod their heads as they put up the last pieces of the blanket fort, and after they finish, noah goes and gets treats for while we are watching the movie.

hunter and elijah plop down under the blankets, as noah walks into the room, picking me up off my feet and putting me in the fort cuddled up with my soon-to-be daddies.

after about 4 hours of cuddling, i decided i wanted to play a game. maybe hide-and-go-seek? i will ask the boys.

"boyssss?" i ask, looking up at them.

"yeah?" noah replies, smiling down at me.

"pwetty pwease can we pway hide-and-go-seek? pwease?" i ask, giving the boys puppy dog eyes, so that they say yes.

"can we just watch movies?" hunter asks, and i immediately pout.

"why. pwease, hunty, i haven't pwayed it in a long time." i reply, making my pout larger to make the boy feel guilty.

he looks at the other boys, who nod their heads at hunter. maybe he's gonna say yes!

"fine, baby, but only for an hour, then you gotta go sleep" he says, a smile playing on his lips.

"yay" i cheer, saying "i'm gonna hide first" i run off and to the spare bedroom, where there is a set of 12 big cabinet drawers built into the wall. i can easily fit into one of them.

i open up the one on the bottom left, clearing out the contents into the one above it and crawling into the small space and smiling in achievement as i easily fit.

i sit there for a few seconds before i hear elijah call "ready or not, here we come" making me squeal quietly in excitement. i bet they will never find me!