⇉ chapter eleven

theo.
we run around the house, the only sounds heard other than out giggles and feet pattering against the floor were the three boys chasing us, trying to catch the toddlers.

this game is fun, even if the adults don't know that we are playing one.

"wunnn, chwissy, wun fwom da bad guys!" i squeal, looking back at the boys who were running out of breath from all the running. we've been playing this game for about 1 hour already, but me and chrissy are not done yet! not until we eliminate the bad guys.

"chwissy, follow me" i whisper, quickly turning around a corner and locking the two of us into a bathroom.

"da boys wont find us hewe. bu, wanna eliminate em' now?" i ask, and he tilts his head to the side.

"how, bubba?" he lisps around his paci.

"basicawwy, we can pretend to be nice and stop fow dem, but wen they sit wit' us, we attack." i say, a mischievous grin running along my face.

"otay! good plan" he squeals, before getting off of his knees and unlocking the bathroom door and yelling "we suwwendeww"

the boys all run around the corner, smiles making their way onto their faces as they realise we have stopped running.

i make grabby hands for elijah, who happily picks me up and places me onto his hip, kissing my forehead, making a small giggle escape my lap.

noah picks up chrissy, holding him firmly as he walks down the staircase, chrissy tunring and facing me, a smirk creeping up his face.

the boys sit us down on the couch, going to turn on the tv. but before they could, i yell "attacckkkkkk" and jump onto hunter, tickling his sides rapidly, making his laugh and squirm, trying to get out of my lap as i straddle him on the floor.

i look over to chrissy, who is doing the same to noah, as elijah just sits there and records the scene; me and chrissy only in diapers, tickling two grown men, who are laying there helplessly.

we stop and face the phone as it's rings fill the room, we all know what that means. chrissy has to go home.

a frown etches onto my face as i whine, laying onto hunters chest instead of tickling him, my head buried deep into his chest.

"i no wan chwissy to gooww" i cry, looking up at chrissy who is now getting dressed into big boy clothes, his small suitcase in hand.

"chwissyyy. no go!" i cry, jumping up and latching myself onto his leg.

"i have to, theo. i'll see you soon, i promise. i have school, and you should have too, mom knows that you haven't been going by the way." he frowns.

deep realization covers my features. crap. school. i forgot about it. i don't wanna go back.

i sigh, letting go of his leg and wiping my eyes, standing up and kissing his cheek, hugging him quickly before sitting on the floor.

"i'll see you soon, theo. i love you"

"wuv oo too" i sigh, playing with my thigh high socks.