⇉ chapter fourteen

theo.
"wakey, wakey, baby boy." i hear someone call. i move around slightly, before opening my eyes, a smile on my face from the events of the previous night. i now have a papa, a dada, and a daddy! hunter is dada, noah is daddy, and elijah is papa. i look around to find where the soothing voice was coming from. i look to my right slightly, being greeted by papa!

"papa!" i giggle, giving him grabby hands. he chuckles and picks me up.

"guess what, little one" he smiles, and i beam at him, before nodding for him to carry on. "your going to school! well, we all are." he smiles, and my smile suddenly turns into a frown and my whole mood changed from happy to sad.

"no wan' go!" i pout, crossing my arms over my chest. he shakes his head, a frown appearing on his face.

"well, baby, you need an education, so, you are going" he says sternly, and i shake my head, attempting to get out of his strong grip. he just holds me tighter.

"papa! le' meh go" i yell, well, whine at him, punching his chest a few times. i get out from his grip, running to the door to escape when i collide with a moving wall. i fall down onto my butt, pain running through my body as i let out cries.

i look up, my tears stopping and fear spreading across my face as i look up and see hunter, his arms crossed over his chest and a stern look on his face. "am sowwy dada!" i cry, giving him grabby hands. he picks me up and pulls me to his chest, squeezing me into a cuddle.

"now, what do you say to papa?" he asks, his eyebrow raised questioningly. i frown, turning around to papa, who looked rather upset.

i wiggle around in dada's grip, and he lets me down to the floor. i instantly run into papa's lap, kissing his cheeks numerous times and cuddling into him as i did so.

"am sowy papa! i pwomise i won't nefer doo it 'gain" i promise, holding out my pinkie for him to shake. he shakes it and smiles, kissing my forehead.

"i forgive you, baby boy, but you are still going to school" he says sternly, and i frown, but still nod willingly as i don't wanna be punished for misbehaving.