beginning and stuff

Hey y'all, this is gonna be about Percy Jackson and uncle Stark. I do not own Marvel or Percy Jackson. This will be different from my last uncle Tony book. I hope y'all like it.

Percy Jackson

I sat in the Big House. I could not believe it, they were all gone. Everyone, Annabeth, Grover, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Leo, Tyson, Mom, Paul. All of them. I felt tears stream down my face.

I heard someone walked in, (more like trot) Chiron stopped in front of me.

"Percy, look I know you will most likely not want to stay at camp." He started, I gave him a small nod. "But due to the fact that you are under age, you must stay with a legal guardian. And because of the passing of your mother, that job fall to your uncle. Would you like me to call him, and inform him that you will be staying with him for a time?" I gave him another nod.

"Very well go pack your things, I will send Thalia with you into the city."

Time skip

Me and Thaila walked through New York, toward the avengers tower. We said nothing, and after a while it got a bit awkward.

"Hey, you know I will always be here for you right?" Thalia asked me. I only nodded."If you ever need anything, just call."

I meet her eyes, "What about the other hunters and Artemis?"

She laughed, "Even if they won't admit it, they respect you Percy. There are very few men who they believe are good in this world. And somehow they think you are one of them."

I shook my head, "There is nothing I have done to earn me that right. At least nothing others have not done either."

Thalia laughed, "See this is why they respect you. You are humble, and refuse to except credit for anything. It is not about the heroic things you have done, it's the kind of person you are." I sigh and say nothing.

We walk for a while longer then arrive at the tower. Thalia walked toward the front door, but I grab her arm and lead her around back.

When I was younger I would come by often. Usually to escape Gabe. I have not seen Tony in over two years now. He still knows nothing about my true heritage.

I walk to a back door, and place my hand on the third cement block from the peep hole. It is really a scanner. The brick lights up, then turned green, and the door unlocked. I opened the door, not bothering to look to see if Thalia was following.

"Hello Master Percy," Jarvis said when I walked in.

"Hey Jay. Please drop the formalities I am not in the mood" I say with a sigh.

"You good?" Thals asked. Luckily I had enough scence to worn her about Jay before we got here.

I shrugged, "Bad headache" it was true. I've had a killer headache for about the last 10 blocks.

"Sir, would you like me to inform your uncle that you have arrived?" The AI asked.

"Go ahead" I say blankly.

Thalia gasped, "You are going to pass up an opportunity to scare your uncle?"

"Not in the mood I guess"

I lead her to the elevator. When we get inside, I push a special combo pin that brings me to the living quarters.

When we get out of the elevator, I almost run straight into Tony.

"Kid I was getting worried, you took forever!" He said to me in a nerves tone.

"Sorry, we walked." I quickly intoduced Thalia then lifted up my bag. "Where am I staying?"

Tony smiled, "Your old room."

I nodded, "Thanks."

While I was in my room, I made an Iris message. So the thing is, a few days ago, I was given a wish from the gods. I could have anything I wanted. I asked to be left alone. They told me to IM one off them when I wanted the wish to start.

Here goes nothing. I called Hermes. I do not know why but he seemed like my best choice.

"Hey Hermes, it's time." I told my cousin. He nodded in understanding.

"As of now, no Greek or Roman gods, monsters, or imortal diety of any kind will ever cross paths with you again. This only goes for Greek or Roman, and demigods and hunters of Artemis are not included in the above statement."

"Thank you." I tell him quietly.

"Of course, I hope you have a long and wonderful life."