Chapter 25- Visitor

Percy Jackson

We were finishing dinner when Friday informed us that my guests were here.

I look at Tony, "What's this all about?"

He shook his head, "I honestly don't know. I got an IM today saying that someone from your would would come today. No other information given."

I sigh and stand up. "Well I guess I better welcome whoever this is."

I walked over to the elevator right as it opened up. And out walked Nico Di' Angelo and Thalia Grace.

"Guys, what? Why are you here?" I ask shocked.

"Nice to see you too cuz." Thalia said with a smirk.

"You know what I mean." I open my arms and they both give me a quick hug. "But seriously, what are you guys here for?"

My cousins exchanged a quick glance then stepped back. Out of the elevator walked a young girl. She had dark blue hair, almost black, and mesmerizing black eyes.

But that wasn't the odd thing about her. The weirdest thing is she had large black wings coming from her back.

"Percy," Nico began, "this is Desdemona."

"Dezy." She said quietly.

"You're a demon arn't you?" I say astonished.

The girl nods, embarrassed.

I look to Thalia and Nico, "Why have you brought her here?"

"I need your help." Dezy tells me. "I'm a demon demon hunter, and I have failed twice at bringing in my target. I have one more chance or I'll be killed."

I look at her shocked for a moment, the silence was broken by Tony.

"So your a demon bounty Hunter?" He face showed confusion, but his voice held excitement.

"Basically. I'm hired to bring in wanted criminals." Dezy explained.

"So you have 3 chances? And you already used 2?" I asked. Dezy nods.

Thalia looked up at me. "Perce she's in the same place Grover was. One more chance or she's gone. Only, with Grover he would of lost his job. Dezy will loose her life."

I wasn't going to ask how Thalia knew about Grover, but she was right. He failed twice, the first time bringing her in, the second with me.

"So why did you come to me?" I demand.

"Even among demons your seen as a hero. I need help, and I could never bring my victim in alone."

"There are other heros. Two camps full of them. Why couldn't you of gone to one of them?"

Nico shook his head. "She did. She came to camp looking for help. But none of us could. Demons are stronger than mortals. Even a low level demon is almost stronger than you average demigod. The demon Dezy is after, he's powerful. No one at camp, not even me and Thals could bring you in."

Dezy looks up to me, pleading. "He's right. Your my only hope. Please Percy."

Peter laughs, "Percy if you say no, you are literally the most evil person in he world." I slap him upside the head.
I take a deep breath, "Okay Dezy, I'll help you."

Edited

The character dezy came from @ElectricKitty67.