Chapter 26- A brighter future

Percy

It's been 6 days since I helped Dezy. She wasn't lieing when she said her guys was hard to catch. It took me 3 days to finally bring him in. I was in Alabama before I even saw the dude.

Even though it my not of been the easiest mission I ever had, it made me realize how much I missed being in the field. I missed the rush of a chase, and the thrill of the danger.

When I got back to the compound I found Tony, Steve and Rhody in the living room.

"Hey Perce" Tony greeted, "how was the mission?"

"Great." I said as I walked over. I sat on the couch next to Steve and put my feet up in the coffee table. "And ya know, it got me thinking."

Steve laughed, "That's dangerous." I slap his arm.

"I know I helped you guys with getting Loki's septor and ulton, but I haven't done much since." Rhody turned down the TV and Tony looked up from his phone.

"Yeah," my uncle said uncertain about where I was going with this.

"After I did this mission I realized that I missed the action. I missed doing mission, and being in the middle of the danger."

"So what are you saying?" Steve asks me.

"Tony, I except your offer. I want to be an Avenger."

Ya see, a few days after Ultron Tony asked me. He told me that he would love for me to be an official member. I told him I would have to think about it. At that time I was unsure. But now I know.

Time skip
School
Lunch

My friends and I sat at our usual table at lunch. We had three tests today and our brains we're all fried.

There was five minutes till lunch was over and I stood up. "I'm gonna go on and head to class. I'll probably get lost so I better give myself some extra time." The others laughed but said nothing.

I was about to walk away when MJ stood up too. "I might as well come with you. Someone will have to explain why we're late."

I was fine with this, MJ was the only one in my next class. And I wanted to talk to her alone.

"So," I started once we were out of the cafeteria, "how are you?"

MJ laughed and hit my arm. I love her laugh. It's quite but perfect.

"Percy Jackson! Your an idiot, how are you? That's the best pick up line you could come up with. I'm insulted." I stare at her wide eyed.

"Oh come on it's not that hard to figure out." She thought for a moment. "Well Peter and Petro wouldn't notice but I did. Maybe it's just because I share the feelings."

She turned her head and wouldn't make eye contact. "MJ," she looked up, "this is not how I planned on this going but I really like you. And I guess you like me too. But I guess what I'm trying to say is will you go out with me?"

She smiled, "I would love to."

Line break

So I guess my life is pretty good now. I'm a Avenger and I have a great family. I have perfect friends and an amazing girlfriend.

I may have a haunted past, but my future is bright. I'm happy today, and I'll think about tomorrow when it comes. That's all for now and that's good enough for me.

The End

Thanks for reading guys. Your the best!!!

Also:
Happy birthday Chris Evans!!!!!

Edited