Chapter 12- It's a Long Story

Percy Jackson

Crap, crap, crap crap, crap, crap, on crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!

Let's just say this is not how I planned on this day going. You see when I was fourteen I met Peter Parker. He went to my school and we both tended to be easy targets for bullies. We quickly became friends and were practically inseparable. His aunt became friends with Mom, and Peter was always at our house.

This soon ended though. At the end of the year I was once again not invited back to the school. I went away to camp for the summer, and lost touch with my friend. Of course mom still talked to May so me and Peter hung out some, but things were different. (I would later find out that this is because Peter got bit by a radioactive spider over the summer. (And no Peter did not tell me, I just figured it out)). In the middle of the school year Peter and May moved, and I had not heard from them sense.

Peter hit my shoulder, "You jerk! You were my best friend! My only friend! Then I move and you never speak to me again? Do you know how many times I tried to get in contact with you? I called you every week for two months! I sent you letters, in the freaking mail!"

"Peter, I never got a single phone call, or letter. I thought you didn't want to talk so I never called. I thought you had moved on, oh wait a second. That son of a-" I through my hands in the air in frustration. Hera! She knew what was coming! She knew and didn't tell anyone. She was trying to cut off all of my mortal ties so I would have less to hold on to.

"Peter I am so sorry, my crazy psychopath aunt was trying to make me miserable. She kidnapped me like a year after you moved." I try to explain this to my friend, but he looks doubtful.

"Percy, what happened to you?" Peter sounds concerned, and I can't blame him

"It's a long story, but I can't tell you. Not yet at least. Come over after school and I'll tell you."

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

Six hours later me and Peter were headed out of school. I had all of my classes with Peter. I met some of his friends today and they seemed cool.

Happy is supposed to pick me up, and now I have to start explaining some stuff.

"Okay Pete, so first thing you need to know. Mom and Paul died."

"Oh my gosh! Perce I'm so sorry!" Peter starts talking really fast. I swallow hard, this is gonna be a hard conversation.

"It's okay, I got adopted by my uncle. And I guess you can say he has some money. His driver is coming to pick us up. He'll be here any second now." Just then Happy pulled up. He rolled the window down.

"You ready kid?"

Peter looked like he saw a ghost. "Happy?"

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap!

"How do you know that?" I ask Peter.

"Percy who is your uncle?"

"Tony Stark"
(Okay, so civil war had not happened yet, but Peter still works for Tony and had the good suit.)

"What?!?" Peter exclaimed.

"I told you it's a long story, now get in the car. I'll explain when we get home." We quickly get in the car, and happy takes us back to the tower.

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the lounge area. I knew that tony was home but I didn't know about anyone else.

"How was school?" He asks as he walks into the room. He freezes when he sees Peter. "I see you made a friend."

"Um yeah I've known Peter for a couple years." They both look at me, very confused.

"Ok Tony, I know who Peter is, and he doesn't know that I know. I know that you know who he is. He does not know who I am, but will soon find out. Are the others here?"

"Rohdey, Tasha, Steve, and Bruce. Clint's on a mission, Sam is at work and Pep is- I honestly have no clue where." Tony responds as he walks to the fridge. He gets out two bottles of coke and tosses them to me and Peter. We both catch them mid air, thanks to our great senses.

"Hey Peter, can you give me a minute, I need to talk to Tony. Jarvis can show you to my room." I ask my friend. He nods and starts talking to the artificial intelligence.

"Okay Percy, what's going on?" Tony is now serious, and he sounds concerned.

"I'm gonna tell Petter about my dad's side."

"How much exactly?"

"Everything."

"Are you sure your up for that? I mean you haven't had the best week. I can get someone else to tell him."

I shake my head, "No this needs to come from me. I can do it."

"Okay, if your sure."

"Not even slightly." With that I turn and walk towards my room. I was dreading what was to come, but I knew I would have to do it eventually.

Okay guys so Percy will explain everything in the next chapter. Idk how much of it I'll actually write but we'll see.

Edited