Truth of the Living

A/n: Sorry if I change the title, but you'll know why.

This is how your pendant looks like with th gem of your favorite color. Also, there won't be a harem. It will be and always Rei. I have a plan for Thalia and Yuuki in the future. Now, onwards with the story.

Also, please read the description down below, it's important.

================================

Y/n P.o.v

It has been a month now since I came to the Keepers, my wounds are healed, we got the C4, and we are ready to go to an abandon building so we can detonate the C4.

Oh right, I need to tell you how we got the C4 and what happened the other three weeks. Oi, A/n-kun, help me out!

A/n: The hell man, you just broke the wall, and remember that I'm in an unknown world and... ahhh, fine I'll help, but don't break the wall again.

Y/n: Hai!!!

Anyways, lets head back with what happen two and a half weeks ago.

Flashback 2 1/2 weeks ago

I was at the entrance with Thalia and Mikey, preparing Thalia for her quest to get the C4 and come back with more ammo. She had a hunting knife on her left thigh, a gun on her right thigh for just in case if something goes off, a backpack, and her black hoodie.

Mikey: "Are you sure about this Thalia?" He said concerned for her. "I mean, Sam can go-"

Thalia: "Hey!" She interrupted him. "I'm sure about this. I'll be fine. It'll just be a search, retreave and return."

Mikey: "But still, just be careful." He sounded like a worried like a dad that giving his daughter to the boy she'll marry. She nodded and he left. Now it was just me and her.

Thalia: "So, you have something to say Wolf of the Keepers?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "Not that much, just take care of yourself and try to not get in trouble."

Thalia: "That it'll be hard to do, but I'll try." I nodded. "Also, I want to know, what are we going to do after we blow up the C4 in another place." I sighed and started explaining.

Y/n: "We'll head to a base thats is northwest from here. There are civilians that are training to defend themselves against Them. If take this civilians there, we can be safe."

Thalia: "How do you know this?" She looked puzzled.

Y/n: "Well-"

Sam: "Y/n, we are ready to start the operation. Mikey, needs you on the roof." I was interrupted. I sighed. I turned to him.

Y/n: "Roger that." He nodded and I turned to Thalia. "I'll tell you later, ok?" She nodded. "Remember the plan."

Thalia: "Wait until those creatures get attracted by the firecrakers, when they get a good distance I make my way to the un shop, take all the C4 there is and he ammo I can, make the signal that I am returning, wait for them to get away from the entrance, and head back. Easy as pi." She said while counting on her fingers.

Y/n: "Aaaaaaand."

Thalia: "And... OH!!! Stay as quiet as possible."She sounded childish.

Y/n: "Good. Now, if anything happens, I won't hesitate to jump from the roof and help you." She smacked my head.

Thalia: "No you won't." She looked pissed and a glare that is almost like what my mother gave me.