Survivors of the Living

Y/n P.o.v

After I explained the plan to Takashi and the others, about luring Them to this location with the explosions, they agreed to help me with it, then escort the survivors to the hidden base.

Y/n: "Now, lets leave before They swarm this place." They nodded.

I planted the last C4 on the middle of the twentieth floor, then we headed down the stairs. We encountered a few of Them, but I took them out quick.

We got outside and saw that we were surrounded by Them. There were more than ten, but less than twenty. Takashi aimed his gun at one of them, but I stopped him.

Y/n: "Is better melee so you can save the bullets for later."

Takashi: "Ok Sensei." He bowed his head and I looked at him with a really face. "What!? I missed teasing you." I shook my head and sighed.

Y/n: "Ok. Lets take them down. Shall we?" They nodded and separated to kill Them.

I took my sword out and decapitated the one in front of me. There were four surrounding me, so I stabbed one on the face with my sword then the other with my blade, the other two tried to reach me, but I dodge their grasp and pushed one to the other. When their bodies were together, I drove the sword through their heads.

I was grabbed from the back and heard a groan. I was going to attack when it fell. I looked at it, and saw a bat with nails on the floor. I searched and saw Yuuki with her arms thrown to the front and her eyes closed.

I was in disbelief. I took the bat and got closer to her.

Y/n: "Did you throw this with your eyes closed!?" I said a little irritated.

Yuuki: "No I did not!" She panicked a little.

Y/n: "Don't lie. I saw your eyes closed when I looked at you."

Yuuki: "And if I did? What are you going to do?"

Y/n: "You could've killed me, you know!?" She realized what she did and frowned a little. "*Sigh* Thanks for saving my life, but don't close your eyes when your going to throw something." She nodded. I looked behind her and saw one of Them coming towards us. "Watch out!" I tried to push her behind me, but she grabbed the bat and swung it behind her. It hitted its face and it died.

I looked at her and she was panting. I put my hand on her shoulder, and she almost kill me if I hadn't dodge the bat. She looked terrified, but relaxed when she saw it was me.

I turned around and saw that Drake was going to be bitten from behind. I was running towards him, and saw that he elbowed it on the face, then punched him on the face with brass knuckles. It fell dead. He looked at me with surprise. I turned around and saw one  of Them ready to bite me. It fell on me, but I stabbed it under the chin with the blade. Two more were almost on top of me, but I saw Drake punching the one on my right and Thalia swinging her ax to the other on my left.

I pushed aside the corpse and stood up in the middle of them.

Drake: "We can't have a minute of break." He said panting.

Thalia: "Aw, is the little boy tired?" She teased.

Drake: "Nope. I'm just warming up." There was a horde of Them on the street where we came from. No more than twenty.

Y/n: "Guys, follow Thalia, Drake, and me. We'll make a path." I then threw the detonator to Saya. "On my mark, blow it!" She nodded.

Thalia: "Shall we?" She readied her ax and took her knife.

Drake: "Lets!" He cracked his knuckles

Y/n: "Together!" I raised my sword and we ran towards Them.