Chapter 1. Welcome home Fart Breath

• Dedicated to Everybody who reads this story. c:

Kakashi Senpai and I were walking around the village together as we shopped. He had just helped me buy new clothes since my old ones had gotten too small and were too worn out. However, he was not too excited to talk to me since I had teased him about my clothes. 

"Come on Kakashi Senpai, you think your little student is growing boobs." Playfully, I cooed at him with a grin on my face. Instead of giving me a response, he buried his face in his hands and sighed. "Do not fret; I will use my powers wisely. I have Tsunade teach me the power of the boobies." 

"My students," he muttered under his breathe in disappointment. I grinned at him. 

"You know you are glad to have a student like me to spice things up. Otherwise you would get pretty bored, pretty quick." I said to him and crossed my arms over my chest. "You are welcome." 

"When did you get so sassy?" He asked me with a raised eye brow as he pulled his hands away from his face. 

"Why don't you ask the sass master?" I inquired and snapped my fingers. He just sighed and buried his face in his hands again. “You raised me this way.”

"Students," he muttered under his breathe. 

"Senpai problems," I rolled my eyes and exhaled loudly. Kakashi gave me a look of disbelief. "That's right; don't act so innocent in this. I know how senpais are these days. You are all of doing those rebellious things thinking that nobody will notice. Well this chick has noticed." 

He did not reply to me after that. Instead, he ignored me as we continued to walk through the village. It had been a few weeks since we had celebrated Sakura and me becoming Chunin. Sakura was hard at work volunteering at the hospital. Sakura was using her new level for a good thing. I however had learned over the past few weeks, Chunin did not receive food perks. Food was not cheaper when you became a Chunin and I found that bogus. Food was a need, especially peaches. When I tried to tell the seller that, he kicked me out of his shop since I was a nuisance that scared away customers with my stronger personality. 

Nevertheless, I kept up with my Chunin pride. I could tell that Kakashi Senpai was very proud of me. When I told him that someday I would become a Jonin, he seemed to be very touched by that. He was less touched when I told him that it would be because I wanted to be able to call him, "Sir McFart Breathe" without being forced to be quieted and smacked.

I was smacked after that confession. 

The students at the Academy thought it was so cool that I was a Chunin. Even Isamu congratulated me on the occasion. I was glad to have been back to visit the students. Iruka Sensei even allowed me to stay for the day so I could watch the class and tell them about being a Chunin. 

After a while of us walking through the village together, we heard a familiar voice. Kakashi Senpai looked at me and saw the huge grin on my face. 

"It looks like our knuckle head is back." Gleefully, I sang and began to run towards the voice. "Swiggity swooty, I am coming for the booty." 

As soon as I saw Naruto, I took no time to launch myself at him. When I hit him, we rolled across the ground together as I hugged him tightly. After a few moments, we hit a building and came to a stop. 

"Mika!" Naruto yelled and hugged me tightly. "You haven't changed much." 

"Oh but Naruto, I have changed in more ways than you can imagine." A mischievous grin was on my face and Naruto looked sheepish. "Hey! It is nothing dirty I am talking about, unless we are talking about my boobies. Look at these things; I could kill somebody with these." I stood up and gestured at my chest.