Chapter 5. A start to my own Ninja Adventure.

"Stop being jealous Kakashi-Senpai; it is just my duty to save multiple whole villages." Cockily, I bragged to him in front of all of the others. 

He sighed in slight annoyance from my comment. Over the past few hours, I had been saying it over and over again. It was verbatim every time, which made everybody around me more annoyed. It did not help that after a few years of not singing or thinking much of it, my inner fabulous Fergie was showing. Sass was oozing out of me. 

"What was that, peasant?" I asked in a sassy tone and flipped my hair. 

Most people would expect that you would not smack or punch an injured person, so that way you do not cause any further damage, Kakashi-Senpai did not believe in that rule with me. He smacked my head very hard and shook his head from side to side in disappointment. 

"You need to calm down your sass and rest." He said to me, and added a bit more onto his statement. "You also need to respect your sensei and let him rest." 

"I thin-no, I know that you meant to say Senpai." 

He sighed in annoyance at me correcting him. If anyone knew what I had put Kakashi-Senpai up against the past few hours, they would be just as done with me as he was at that current moment. I grinned as I looked at my worn out senpai. "It's just that, there is no need to be jealous of me for saving a whole village." 

Once the others arrived back at Suna, Kakashi-Senpai was exhausted and was put on bed rest right away. He and I became "Low on chakra and needing bed rest" buddies; it was quite an experience, mostly for Kakashi. At first he was proud of me and glad to listen, it was when hour two rolled around of me still talking about it that he had gotten annoyed at me. 

When I saw Gaara walk through the door, his name escaped my mouth with a mixture of amazement and awe. Despite the fact that I was sure he was going to come back alive, it still amazed me to see him there and living right in front of us. My first instinct was to bombard him with questions, but when I looked at Temari and Kankuro I knew that he needed to be with them rather than some peculiar teenage girl. 

Quickly, Temari was discharged and Kakashi-Senpai ended up in Temari's previous spot. Gaara and Temari stood next to Kankuro as they told each other what had happened over the past few hours. I smiled as I watched the three of them talk and bond together. Kakashi wearily punched my arm. I could see out of his one eye that he felt both proud of me and a bit of pity for me. 

It was good to see Naruto, Sakura, Lee, and the others. They too seemed proud of me. The smile that had formed on my face could not be taken off during that chat. Weary and worn out faces looked at me with a smile of them being proud of me and happiness. 

I want to see them wear this look more often, not them being tired, that would be awful. I want to see them proud of me. They are my own family now, I cannot let them down. 

****

"Kakashi, I will carry you!" Guy Sensei roared with enthusiasm as he flipped my senpai into the air, then caught him on his back. 

"I think I don't really have a choice," Kakashi-Senpai muttered under his breath. Lee's eyes began to burn with a fiery passion. He held his right fist up in the air and looked around at the rest of us.

"I am going to be just as youthful as Guy Sensei. Neji let me carry you!" He requested and squatted in front of Neji. 

"Hell no," 

That response was a little bit too rough for Lee to handle. He fell to the ground and clutched his heart in pain. "Is there not someone I can carry? I just want to be youthful." His water works were a nice touch in my opinion. However, he had won me over when he said he was going to carry someone. He then turned towards me with pleading eyes.