The scars I hide

Narrator P.O.V

It was an average day in Mount Justice...well as normal as a group of teens with superpowers and enhanced abilities can be. The team was doing their own thing Artemis and Zattana were gossiping, Superboy was watching static...again, Mrs. Martian was baking cookies, and Kid Flash and Robin were playing videogames in Kid Flash's room.

Robin's P.O.V

"Oh come on KF you had the shot you could of killed him" I yell throwing my hands up as I see the kill cam of a Hanzo killing me "Well sorry I was busy killing this Mei" he said trying to defend himself both in game and in reality. We are currently playing Overwatch I was playing Ana while KF was playing Widowmaker. "Well at least we won" I say pouting jokingly "Ahhhhh is the little Robin angry" he says in a mocking voice "Shut up KF" I say turning red. Wally continues to tease me so I lunge at him and end up pinning him to the floor. Wally soon realizes the possition we're in and decides to flip it so I was on bottom while his hands were grasping onto my wrists, as soon as he does I winse and try to grab my wrists away from him. He lets go as soon as he notices the look of discomfort I have and how I'm struggling "Hey Dick you okay" KF asks concerned. "Yah, I'm fine" I lie "Just have soar wrists from the mission to Biyalia" seemed like a good enough excuse considering we practically go there every other fucking month, the reality is...different, in reality I cut my wrists because...well, life at Wayne Manor isn't all that it seems. "Let me see your wrists Rob" he says trying to gently grab my wrists "Hey back off the merchandise" I say slapping his hand accidently opening a cut, I wince as blood started to run down my wrist and seep through my sleeve. I quickly hide the arm behind my back and escape the situation making it very obvious something is wrong "Sorry Wally I need to use the bathroom I'll be back" I yell as I run down the hallway leaving KF dumbfounded. As soon as I got to the bathroom I open the door to get into one of the stalls and lift up my sleeve. I look at the red gash seeping out crimson blood and prepare to stitch it up, luckily I keep a needle and suture in my boot. I get them out and start to stitch up the wound. While I do I think of how Wally would react if he saw the cuts, he would either freak out or shut me out both were bad reactions. I continue sewing up the wound in an in and out motion thinking of what Wally would say if he saw the cuts probably something along the lines of "You're a freak get away from me" or "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS" I start to tear up thinking about it. I immediatly try to stop thinking about it and put on a convincing face as I finish stitching up the cut. I put the needle and suture back in my boot and head back to Wally's room.

Wally's P.O.V

Why did Dick's sleeve suddenly turn red, I hope he's ok don't want to lose my best friend anytime soon. God please let him be ok I don't anything to happen to his beautiful smooth pale skin, or his silky black hair that always somehow manages to glow, I also can't let anything happen to his sweet smile, oh god I love that smile and just him in general. I don't want anything bad to happen to his brain either, I mean he is the smartest person on the team hell probably the world. As you can probably guess I am hopelessly in love with Dick Grayson and as soon as he gets back I'm going to question him on what happened to his wrist. "Please be ok Dick".

First feedback comment gets a shoutout the chapter after the comment no matter what book. Next chapter soonish.

Love - Pride