Chapter Name

Robin's POV

"Bruce, what does got to do with goes on at the manor?" Wally asked clearly not putting two and two together "Nothing, Richard we're leaving" An all to familiar voice said, the color drained from my face as I saw Batman himself come out of the shadows. My heart stopped. I looked at KF with a pleading look silently asking him for help. "No, I don't wanna leave back to that hell hole you call a home" I feel a strong punch against my glasses, glass starts getting into my eye. "WHAT THE FUCK BRUCE" Wally yells seeing the scene before him "WALLY DON'T" but it was to late he too was on the ground groaning in pain. "Like I said, Richard we're leaving" he grabs my wrist as I try to reach to Wally, tears running down my face "WALLY PLEASE HELP ME, WALLY" the rest of the team finally heard something because I see Artemis and Z running towards us "esaeler nibor won" Z yells as Batman drops me I quickly run over to Wally hugging him he attempts to get up to hug me back but fails. Artemis runs over to us quickly pulling out the spare emergency kit she keeps in her suit "Hold still Wally let me patch you up." Artemis says grabbing Wally. "Please take care of him" I say worried "I will"

Sorry if this suuuuuuuuucks, I just realized I completely forgot about Kaldur in the first chapter. This has been waaaay over due, love you all bye. Love- Pride