For better or worse

Robin's P.O.V

I'm so worried about Wally right now, I'm currently pacing outside of the medical bay waiting for Artemis or Wally to come out of the room. I need to calm down, then I remembered my collection of birdarangs in my room I can use to...calm down. I slip away from the hall and into my room where I slowly make my way to my stash of birdarangs. I grab one and start to roll up my sleeve, revealing my many cuts and scars. I put the blade of the projectile against my wrist and start slitting up and down my arm. Crimson blood starts running down my arm and falling onto the floor, forming a pool. Tears start running down my face as I think about Wally in the med-bay and Bruce's constant abuse, "Why...Why won't anything go my way" I slam my fist into the wall. Blood starts rolling down my fist and joining the pool of already existing blood, "DAMMIT!!" I yell in pain. "Dick?" I hear a familiar voice say, "Yeah I'm fine Z" I say hiding my arm behind my back. 'Fuck Fuck Fuck, please don't come into my room, it was to late Zattana was in the room. "Hey Dick you ok?" she says walking up to me. "Y-Yeah" I say panicking internally. I see the color drained from her face as she sees the pool of blood on the floor. I can't hold it anymore, I'm about to breakdown. The next thing I know I'm on the floor in a ball crying.

Special chapter for Thiscrazyfangirl00, thanks for the support, the story is coming to a close soon within a few chapters.

Love all of you- Pride