chapter 3

"...my Saph died the day she betrayed me.."

His harsh words stabbed my wounded heart.
I was left there in the room unable to believe his words.

I knew that he hated me but to this extent that he considered me dead was something which made me loose the control I tried building these 2 long years.

It's normal to loose control
But for me it was a curse

A curse in the form of an anxiety attack
which is the worst feeling in this world.
The feeling of not being able to breathe. 

I have had them since I was 15 years old.
But they stopped when he came.

He knew about them and his touch was alone to calm my heart and return my breath.

Without him I was on my own.
And now when he disgusts my touch I have to rely on the bottle of medicine lying in my bag.
I frantically searched for the white bottle in my bag and on finding it I didn't waste a second and gulp the tablet with water.

I seated myself on the sofa behind and within few minutes my breathing returned to normal.

Control yourself Sapphire , he was lying ,don't trust his words
He still cares for you
He surely does

After feeling normal I returned to the hall determined to get this job.

I got there just in time as I was next.

Maria looked at me from head to toe
At last her gaze fixed at my eyes as she asked

"What all do you know ?"

"Everything from sewing a button to managing a company,from a plumbers chore to a mechanics technicalities...I have experience in all spheres of life ,ma'am you name it and I have most probably done it."
I left the part of me not knowing to use a computer..as I hoped my job will not require that skill.

She raised her eyebrow surprised of my reply

"Sir Alessandro 's bathrooms shower is not working,let's see if you can fix it.
If you succeed you are hired"

I nodded and asked her to supply me the tools required.

With hands full of plumbers equipment I entered Andro's room

I thought he must have left till now but as I entered his broad back came into my view.
He was engrossed in talking to someone on his phone and was oblivious of my presence.

Without interrupting him I entered the thousand dollar bathroom .
I turned the shower on but it didn't work as it should.
The water was flowing like it was running from a tap and not from a shower.
It lacked pressure
If you get what I mean

Using my tools I opened up the nuts and looked for a default.
Sludge blocked the water pipe
Clearing it I fixed back just the way it was.
I also applied sealing clay to stop the leakages.

Once I was done
I turned around the knob and at that same second the bathroom door closed with a thud.

A looked up to see Ando's cold eyes staring at me.
The shower started working and I was hit with it's cold water .

I shrieked and landed inside the bath tub.
It started raining over me and I held my hands in front of the shower to stop it.

Suddenly the water stopped.
I looked up to see Andro's angry eyes set on me and his one hand holding the shower knob.

I was all wet and to make it more embarrassing I was wearing a white blouse and black undergarments.

I placed my hands in front of me trying to hide them.