deceived

I was desperate for his forgiveness...
Desperate beyond limits...
And maybe that's why I was standing here in Henry's office ,handing him over the file behind  Andro's back.

As I  made way out of his office and the news of Henry's final confirmation to the project spread my happiness had no limits.

I was sure Andro will be very happy after all this project was his dream project and also one of the biggest.

He was celebrating his victory
But his celebrations involved being with her and not me.

I must admit I never saw Andro as happy as he is today..
With her in his arms he is staring at Andrea with so much love .

"Oh god Alex I can't believe....I am so happy for you..."
With this she captured his lips...

I should look away
I know but I can't

My eyes wanted to see it...to feel my heartbeak...to feel emptiness
His hand pulled her waist to deeper the kiss

They looked oblivious of the world
Oblivious of me
But for me seeing him in someone else's arms was the only thing that mattered.

It didn't mattered that I was shamelessly staring at them
Or that people around were talking about me being a sl** who sold her body to get this deal.

They ended the kiss...

Smile lingered on their faces as the first teardrop managed to escape my eyes.

I turned around my back to them and I remembered the last time he turned his back on me.

Flashback

The debit card in her hands brought a smile on her face as she proceeded towards the jewellery shop.

Her eyes landed on it...
The perfect cut diamond ring

The one she always used to see from the window and wonder if she will ever wear it.

Placing the ring on her finger and giving it a kiss she handed over the card at the counter.

"Thank you ma'am"
the counter girl said
She nodded and made her way out to the car that was already waiting for her.

The driver opened the door for her and she again smiled wondering how money can buy everything.

As she entered the AR mansion looking at her ring from different poses she saw Andro's back on her.

He looked engaged on a call.

Unable to hide her happiness she engulfed him from behind and pressed her head on his shoulders.

Usually he replies or reacts but today his hands stood stiff..still at his side clenching .

Something was wrong and she could sense it

"Andro...."

He didn't turn...he didn't reply...he simply cut the call and unwrapped her arms that engulfed her.

As soon as his touch left her and he moved away from her without even looking at her the smile on her face disappeared.

"Why?"

Was his simple question..a question that sparked the long hidden fear in her heart.
She knew what he was asking...

The question was her worst nightmare
The nightmare that was becoming a reality.

"A....Andro...please first....listen...to...me....."

He turned around and I saw a fire in his eyes which I never saw before.
His fire didn't scare me but the burning hatred in them against me did.