CH 17: Date Night

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

~ Branson ~

"Do we really have to listen to this girly ass music?" For such a short drive, Kiondra and I are in the car and successfully managing to get on each other's nerves. Like c'mon, what man wants to drive and listen to someone singing about not going to rehab? I don't even know what made the damn song but Kiondra loves it. Beats me.

"Yes because Amy Winehouse is amazing and I want to listen to her. After a two more songs you can put your music in okay?" At least she's willing to compromise.

"Okay baby, I love you" She smiles and it brightens my world every time.

"I love you too"

It wasn't easy waking up for an early morning drive... at least for me anyway. I now know that Kiondra is a bit of an insomniac. She was up making tea at like 2AM because she got restless. Me, on the other hand, slept like the dead until I felt an empty bed and I went looking for her. After literally carrying her to bed because she wanted to watch tv and not rest,we both got some restful sleep.

Since we're driving my car I bought Kiondra a rental and I'm dropping her off at the hotel to meet up with her boss. After some meetings and practice for me, we're gonna have a date night and have a couple of days to ourselves. Since my game is first (in two days) she's coming to that then the following evening is the conference so I'm attending that as well. The one thing I don't like about this is I leave the morning after the conference and I don't want to leave Kiondra at all. She'll be driving my car back and looking after Coco and Loco until I get back so I'm not complaining though.

Glancing over, I see Kiondra sleeping. Damn, that was quick. Her company t-shirt hugs her curves and sweatpants would allow my hands to pleasure her, but I force myself to have some self control. Hey I can put my music in! Taking her phone out of the USB slot, I plug mine in and listen to Snoop Dogg (You're crazy if you think I'm gonna call him Snoop Lion).

After 20 minutes we arrive at the hotel and Kiondra's still in a deep sleep and her phone rings with a call from Josselynn.

"Hello?"

"Uh hi, is Kiondra there?"

"She's asleep actually and we're outside of the hotel"

"Oh you must be Branson"

"Yep, what room is she in?"

"Room 118. I'm making my way down to the lobby so I'll show you around."

"Okay cool. I see you a minute" I hang up and grab Kiondra's luggage and make my to the entrance making sure to lock her in.

After hastily meeting Josselynn and putting Kiondra's luggage in her room, I return the car and pick Kiondra up. Some people look at me like I was crazy but most smile and move out of my way. I don't give a damn about what they think, she's my number one priority.

In the elevator Kiondra finally wakes up with a smile and she's breathtaking. You don't even know how happy I am to have her back in my life.

"Hey beautiful" there goes that smile.

"Hey handsome"

"I'm taking you up to your room and we have about an hour of free time then I have to go to practice. The rental car will be here before noon also"

"That's perfect. Are you gonna put me down?"

"Nope" she laughs as we make our way to the room. Since I'm staying with her too, I made sure to request a suite with a queen bed instead of a king. I know it doesn't make sense at first, but I want to be as close to her as possible. I lay in bed with her after setting my alarm clock to go off in an hour.