three

Hoseok woke up, squinting at the bright light from the sun that shone through the window. He patted the bed, trying to find Soo Jin.

He found her bushy tail first, immediately petting it. Soo Jin stirred and let out a mewl as she stretched her arms above her head. She curled up into a ball and continued to sleep, letting Hoseok pet her.

He hummed, resting his chin on top of her head. Soo Jin eventually woke up less than a minute after she stretched her body.

"Do I have work tonight?" she asked in a soft whisper, eyes cracking open.

She blinked multiple times to get used to the bright light and white interior of the room. Hoseok nodded, slipping the hand he used to pet her tail around her waist.

"My pretty, pretty princess," he whispered, lips barely touching the surface of her cheek.

She sighed in content, nudging her cheek against his lips. He chuckled, fully pressing his lips against her cheek.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Soo Jin nodded, twisting and turning to stretch out her entire body. "I can make breakfast today," she said.

"It's okay," Hoseok said. "I can make it today."

The image of Hoseok cooking shirtless with an apron on made her mouth water, but she didn't want her owner to work so hard.

"It's okay. You worked hard last night."

He closed his eyes and hummed, pulling her in by the waist to rub his dick against her butt. She could clearly feel how hard he was through his briefs.

"You're so good to me," he whispered, his hand sliding down her stomach and into her underwear.

"If you go any further, we'll never get breakfast," Soo Jin informed.

"My breakfast is right here," Hoseok said with a grin.