seven

"I want to wear one you pick out for me," Soo Jin said.

Hoseok hummed as he looked around the shop. He picked up different styles of collars, but couldn't find one that really clicked with him.

"Nothing can compare to how beautiful you are. Nothing could possibly match up to your beauty," he said.

Soo Jin chuckled, brushing her hand against his arm. "You're nothing but a charmer, Hoseok. Stick to what you do best—being a Magician."

Hoseok scoffed, picking up two collars to hold them up. "I'm only good at being a Magician because of you. You're the real magic at every show you work at. I think this one works well for you."

Hoseok held up a silver collar with a circle in the middle of it, making a circular hook. He closed one eye and pressed it against her chest.

"See? It looks almost as beautiful as you," he said.

Soo Jin smiled. "Only because you picked it out."

Hoseok leaned in and his lips brushed against her ear. "You only suck up to me when you want something," he whispered.

Soo Jin pouted, hooking her finger around his tie. She tugged him down. "I wanna play," she whispered.

He arched an eyebrow. "Right now? Princess, we're in a public place."

"Restrooms don't have to be public," she replied.

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"A load of fun," Soo Jin said as she briskly walked to the restrooms.