four

Tales had spread around about Hoseok's beautiful assistant. People wanted to see what the fuss was all about, and there was definitely a good reason for the fuss.

She was beautiful. She wasn't bony, wasn't fat—but had a good amount of fat. She didn't have a defined jawline, but she had plush, rosy cheeks to make up for it.

Hoseok smiled, his mask leaving the top of his face unseen and mysterious. The audience was welcome to peer at the bottom half of his face where his smile was seen. They could see his beautiful assistant's body, but not her face all.

There were two shapeshifters on stage—besides his assistant. It was a male feline and a female bunny.

"Welcome," Hoseok's voice boomed out as the lights dimmed.

The only light was the spotlight on the stage. There was one bright light on Hoseok, and red lights covering the rest of the stage.

"Tonight will be a night you'll never forget. Perhaps it is your first time here—or maybe it's your second. Third? Fourth?" Hoseok asked. There is no shame or judgment here. We are all here for one thing: a good show. Hopefully it will be better than good. It could be great, amazing, grand. If you would like to order food, press the button underneath the table to bring attention to a waiter who will take your order. But please, be quiet."

Hoseok paused and looked around the audience, his body swaying side to side, his black cape following him. He brought one hand up to his face and took off the mask, blinking and immediately winking to the audience.

"Let my assistant remind you of the rules before we begin," he said, stepping to the side.

Soo Jin walked from over corner to the spotlight. Hoseok rested his left hand on the curve of her back. Soo Jin took off her mask, ignoring the noise among the crowd.

"Truly beautiful."

"That dress is exquisite."

"Her hair looks so well groomed and soft."

She hushed soothingly. "Shhh," she whispered, bringing a finger to her lips. "The rules are simple. One;" she brought up one finger "there will be no photographs, recordings, but voice memos are allowed. Two;" she added one more finger "there shall be no talking, for you may disrupt the people among you. Whispering is fine, but keep it to a minimum. Three;" she raised another finger and smiled "enjoy your time here."

[05/26/2018: this story literally has no real plot yet]