twelve

Hoseok was getting more busy. His name was more well-known across the nation. After Soo Jin decided to take a break, more men stopped coming. After women realized there would be more of Hoseok, they started coming.

Soo Jin was staring at the ceiling above the bed. There was a painting Hoseok bought off the Black Market. She didn't know how long she stared at the painting.

He bought that painting on the same night he bought her. She thought her life was worthless at that moment. She was originally a sex slave, and she just got bought by a stranger. She had no hope.

But as time went on and she realized how kind Hoseok really was, she opened up to him. She started to love herself and him. He was the cause of her happiness.

Soo Jin felt sick to her stomach as she stared at the painting. Hoseok didn't know she had cancer. The only people who knew were herself and Namjoon.

It was on a night when Hoseok had a show. Namjoon was taking care of Soo Jin, but as the night went on, she started feeling queasy and had pains all around her body. Namjoon took her to the hospital.

The news from the doctor shocked both of them. Soo Jin pleaded with Namjoon to not tell Hoseok. Namjoon argued with her but agreed she should be the one to tell him.

Soo Jin felt guilty for not telling him, but she was so scared. The source of her happiness was going to disappear once she died. She didn't want this ball of sunshine to be sad that she was going to die.

She couldn't do that to Hoseok.