eleven

[next afternoon]

Soo Jin let out a purr. Her hands clutched at the bed sheets, creating wrinkles. Hoseok rammed into her from behind, his hands gripping her hips.

He slowed his pace, teasing her as much as he could. Soo Jin let out a whimper, her mouth forming an 'O.'

"Does my pretty, little princess like that?"

She let out a whimper as she nodded. She patted heavily as he continued to work his magic on her.

It was times like that that she was grateful he bought her from the Black Market.

Soo Jin let out a moan as she stretched her body. Hoseok rested one hand on the curve her waist.

She was satisfied with the gift Hoseok awarded her with. She was still slightly sad, but she tried to push the negative thoughts to the back of her head.

"Are you feeling any better?" he questioned.

She nodded. "I feel better. Thank you. I love you."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss her neck. "I love you, Soo Jin."

"Do I have to go back to work tonight?" Soo Jin asked. "I'm too lazy."

Hoseok turned over to his back, staring at the ceiling. "I'm not sure. I haven't checked the votes yet. I don't want you to go either. I want you to stay here and just relax."

"But what would you be without me?" she questioned with humor in her tone.

"I'd be devastated and no one would come to watch."

She scoffed. "They don't come to only watch me, you dumb ass. You're the most important part of the show. You run the show. You created the meaning of 'Magician.' You're the only Magician in this heartless but thriving society."

"It's not heartless if you're here, but it still is thriving," Hoseok said.