Chapter one: best friends

Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends since forever. They did everything together, walking together, shopping together, eating the same food but all that stopped when Jungkook told Taehyung "I have a boyfriend." Taehyung was in shock but he was still happy for Jungkook because Taehyung knew Jungkook was gay. "What's he like? Taehyung asked.
"Jimin is so beautiful, sexy, cute all into one. He has a body that will make anyone come his way!" Jungkook Said.
"So you haven't, you know?" Taehyung asked.
"What?" Jungkook Said not knowing what Taehyung was trying to ask.
"You haven't done it with him, have you?" Taehyung asked.
"Tae! No I've never, I'm a bit nervous about that." Jungkook Said.
"My bad, my bad..." Taehyung said.
"So how about you? Have you got your eye on someone?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know, I'm still questioning my sexuality." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.
*phone starts ringing
"Is that your phone ringing?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah," Jungkook said taking out his phone "oh it's Jimin."
"Well, answer the phone!" Taehyung said. Jungkook answered the phone and just started talking a whole load of stuff
Jimin: where are you
Jungkook: I'm at home with Tae
Jimin: ok just so you know I'll be working late so don't expect me home
Jungkook: ok you're on speaker by the way
Jimin: hi Taehyung
Taehyung: hi
Jimin: how are you
Taehyung: I'm good how about you
Jimin: I'm fine I'm gonna go back to work now see you soon tae
Taehyung: See ya
Jimin: bye Kookie love you
Jungkook: love you too jiminie
*phone hangs up
"Where does he work?" Taehyung asked
"He's a police officer." Jungkook Said "You have to see him in his uniform, he's so hot!"
"Ok..." Taehyung said. "Is that the time?! I need to go now." Taehyung was now rushing trying to grab all of his things.
"Ok, I'll see you soon." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung into a hug.
"See ya!" Taehyung said hugging back and then he left the house and Jungkook now felt lonely.