Chapter four: turning me on

Jimin's pov:
After that little intimate time with Jungkook, I noticed that he didn't get a boner. I know that he wouldn't be cheating on me, there must be something that turns him on. Who would know what turns him on? Taehyung would know, right?
5 minutes later
"I'm going to take a shower." Jungkook Said, giving me a kiss.
"I'll take one after you." I Said kissing him back. Jungkook got out of bed and started stripping down to his boxers. He noticed that I was looking at him so hungrily, he pulled off his boxers seductively whilst looking at me. I got out of bed, walked up to him and gave him a spank and pinned him against the wall. "These things you do to me." I Said groping his asscheeks.
"Let me go! I need to get some clothes." Jungkook said trying to free himself.
"I'd rather want you naked when your only with me in this house." I Said licking and biting my lips. I can feel something poke me in between my legs and look down and see Jungkook's boner poking, now I feel happy, what turns him on is if he's a submissive, but what else does he like?
"Fine I'll be like this for the whole day if you want?" Jungkook asked giving me an innocent look.
"Ok, but you can wear a robe, if you like, I don't want my baby being exposed to perverts." I Said kissing his neck.
"What about what you're doing to me? Isn't that what a pervert does?" Jungkook Said in a cute, childish voice. I pushed him again against the walls again and placed my hands above his head. "You're gonna get punished for what you said later when I get home from work." I Said kissing and sucking his neck, being sure to give him a hickey. "You may go now." I Said giving him way to leave the room. He walked past me and I gave him another spank before he left, he turned around looking at then walked off swaying his hips. I laughed to myself and thought "I need to text Taehyung."

I took Jungkook's phone that was on the counter. I knew his password so that's alright. I managed to find Tae's number, I copied it onto my phone so Jungkook didn't get suspicious and so I texted him on my phone saying
Me: hey it's jimin.
Tae: oh hi.
Tae: how did you get my number?
Me: don't ask why.
Me: I wanna ask you something.
Tae: sure.
Tae: What is it?
Me: what turns Jungkook on?
Tae: 😟😟😟
Tae: why are you asking me?
Me: you've been friends with him for a long time. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Tae: 🤔🤔🤔
Tae: it turns him on when he's submissive.
Me: ik
Tae: I'm not gonna ask.
Tae: when you're in your uniform I guess.
Me: 😯
Tae: I think he has a daddy kink as well...
Me: 🤔🤔🤔
Tae: What do you plan on doing?
Me: 🤫🤫🤫
Me: you can't tell anyone.
Tae: 🤭🤭🤭
Tae: also I think he likes to cross dress.
Me: what makes you think that?
Tae: one time, I was staying over, before you came into his life, I looked for something to wear so I looked through his closet and saw sets of bras and panties.
Me: it could be a girls one...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Tae: 😕😕😕
Tae: bruh! He's gay and he's always been gay, you think it's a girls as if he's slept with a girl...you dumb fuck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Me: sorry just saying...
Me: I got an idea now...
Me: thanks for your help.
Tae: no problem???
Me: I gtg, I think Jungkook is out of the shower.
Tae: ok bye.
Me: bye.
"Finally! I thought you'd never come out of the shower." I Said as Jungkook walked into the room. Damn! He looked hot, his wet hair, the towel around his waist. It's makes me, wanna do him so badly.
"Like what you see?" Jungkook Said.
"Anyways, I'm taking a shower." I said walking towards the door.
"I'll make you breakfast." Jungkook Said giving me a peck on the cheeks.
"Ok." I Said but before I walked out of the room, I sneakily took off Jungkook's towel off his waist. As soon as Jungkook realised, I started laughing and he yelled out
"JIMIN!"
"You're gonna be calling me daddy tonight..." I mumbled walking into the bathroom. Jungkook's gonna love what I planned for him.