Chapter three: us time

(A/n this is my first smut so if you want you can skip this chapter, but for those who didn't, enjoy)
Jungkook's pov:
I woke up to see myself in my bed. How did I get here? Why do I feel something on my back? I turn around and feel Jimin's fingers stroking my back. "Hey." Jimin Said giving me a peck on my lips.
"When did you get home?" I asked.
"Don't remember." Jimin Said back, then he gave me a little kiss and we started making out in bed.

(They were like this

(They were like this.)
It was a battle between our tongues and Jimin won of course, then he decided to grope my ass. I moaned into the kiss, he was obviously enjoying it, I could feel his boner on top of my crotch, I then decided to tease him by placing my hand on his clothed boner and palming him. "Stop teasing!" Jimin said moaning into the kiss afterwards. I stopped kissing and I put my lip near near his ear. I bit his earlobe gently and whispered in his ear "I'm just getting started." I then started to grind against his boner, wait, how is he having a boner but I'm not? But I have to say, he's big! I continued grinding on him, Jimin couldn't stop moaning "This feels good. Please, don't stop!"
"Didn't you tell me to stop?" I Said putting my hand into his shorts and actually touching his boner. I thought that was the loudest Jimin has ever moaned. I didn't think he was that vulnerable to a man's touch. "I think I might cum!" Jimin Said. Before he could cum, I took off his trousers and boxers and I grabbed his dick, giving him a handjob, starting slowly and quickening my pace. Jimin was in so much pleasure, he arched his back, eyes were closed  and he grabbed the back of my t-shirt, basically taking it off, moaning so loud and so much, it really shows how much he was enjoying it. I can see pre cum dripping out of his dick so I licked it off. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head towards his dick and said "Carry on doing that for me." I proceeded to lick the head, swirling my tongue around it. He pushed my head against his dick again and now I knew what he wanted me to do, he wanted me to suck his dick. I kitten kissed the head of his dick, he grunted loudly, grabbed my hair again and said "Suck my dick!" I proceeded to suck the head first, putting my spit all over it, I then then went deeper and deeper and ended up deep throating him, now he couldn't say anything, his mouth was open but nothing came out of his mouth. I continued going up and down the shaft but then Jimin Said "I'm gonna cum!" He came in my mouth and I pulled out after sucking him off. Some came out of my mouth, so I wiped it off with my finger and licked it off my finger seductively. "That felt so good." Jimin said panting.
"I know." I Said pulling Jimin into a kiss and we cuddled up in bed again.

" I Said pulling Jimin into a kiss and we cuddled up in bed again

(Them cuddling together)