Chapter two: thinking

Jungkook's pov:
Tae just left and now I'm all alone. What am I going to do? I'll try call jiminie, hopefully he picks up.

 What am I going to do? I'll try call jiminie, hopefully he picks up

Come on! Pick up.
The phone: I'm sorry but this persons phone is not available
Oh for fucks sake! Might as well scroll down on insta then.
Time skip to ten minutes
I'm still bored no matter how many hot guys Instagram posts I look at, I'll just watch tv, see if there's anything interesting to watch. Ooh, keeping up with the Kardashians! Spill the tea bitch! (Lmao 🤣😂☕️)
Timeskip to one hour
I'm so tired! There's nothing to watch. I would text Tae but he's probably busy, don't want to disturb him. I'll just go to sleep, but I don't want to go to the bedroom, I'll just sleep on the sofa.

Jimin's pov:
"Bottoms up!" Yoongi Said. Me and him both took a shot of vodka, we're partners so after work we always go to the bar. It felt nice to be with Yoongi, it's like I'm in...no I need to stop thinking like that. I don't love Yoongi, I love Jungkook...
"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I snapped back into reality and said "I'm fine."
"Good, there's a lot more than that came from!" Yoongi yelled taking another shot. I laughed and took another shot of vodka.
Two hours later
I was wasted...Yoongi just kept throwing up. "I need to go home, Jungkook is probably worried now." I Said.
"Yeah, cool." Yoongi Said. "See you tomorrow."
"See ya!" I said walking home.

As soon as I walk in I try to quiet as possible, usually I'd go sleep on the sofa but Jungkook was sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up so I picked him up and carried him up the stairs to our bedroom. I laid him on the bed and put the blanket on top of him, I took off my police uniform and put on my pyjamas on and went in the bed, snuggling up with Jungkook and then I fell asleep.

(A/n I know this chapter was pretty shit and short, but this is my first gay story so please be patient with me)