Chapter eight: the shower

Jungkook's pov:
It must have been 11 in the morning and I was still in bed, naked and cuddling with Jimin.
Phone buzzes
"Jimin, can you pass me my phone?" I asked. Jimin got my phone and placed it into my hand. "Thank you." I checked my phone and i got a message from tae.
Taehyung: wyd
Me: in bed.
Taehyung: with jimin?
Me: 😏😜
Taehyung: looooooool
Me: how comes you texted?
Taehyung: I wanted to know if you wanted to go out shopping.
Me: yeah ok.
Taehyung: great! What time do you want me to pick you up?
Me: I'm going to take a shower soooooooooo pick me up at 2.
Taehyung: kl see you.
Me: see ya!

"Who was that?" Jimin asked.
"Taehyung. He was asking if I wanted to go shopping with him." I replied.
"What time?" Jimin asked.
"Tae said he'll pick me up at 2." I Said.
"Maybe you should get ready now." Jimin Said.
"Maybe I should." I Said getting out of bed. "I'm gonna take a shower, you wanna come in with me?"
"Ok baby boy." Jimin said. I went to my cupboard and looked for some underwear to wear and then I found one of my faves, Jimin also got some clothes to wear and I dragged him to the bathroom.

As soon as we were in the shower, I turned on the hot water and let it soak both of us. I grabbed the shampoo and put a generous amount on my hand and lathered it all over my hair. After washing the shampoo off my hair, I got conditioner on my hand and massaged my scalp. After washing the conditioner off, Jimin asked me "Can you wash my hair please?" He gave me his 2 in 1 shampoo for me to use. I turned the water off and squeezed the shampoo on my hand and massaged Jimin's head. I felt Jimin's hands around my waist down to my butt. After I put shampoo in his head, the shampoo left on my hands, I put it Jimin's face for fun and Jimin groped my butt and kissed me. During our make out session, I turned on the water and let the water fall on us. After he pulled away. I helped Jimin wash the shampoo off and I gave him my shower gel and I Said "Scrub my body...please!" Jimin got those scrubber things, whatever you call it and poured the shower gel all over it.

Jimin started to scrub my chest, neck and stomach, he turned me over so my back was facing him and started scrubbing my back, bum and arms, I turned around again to face him and I see Jimin on his knees and he starts to scrub my crotch...I'm not surprised and last but not least, he scrubbed my legs, one of my legs was on his shoulder while he was scrubbing it and he did the same to the other leg. Once Jimin stood up, he turned the water on and I washed off the shower gel. Once I was finished, I walked out of the shower leaving Jimin by himself.