Chapter seven: desparately

Jungkook's pov:
It was now midnight and I couldn't sleep because I was shocked. Shocked that I lost my virginity to Jimin, it felt so good. I wanted more and Jimin also said that he was gonna give me another punsishment, I hope he didn't forget about that...
"Daddy! Daddy, wake up!" I tried to be loud so that Jimin can wake up.
"What......" Jimin was half asleep but he won't be afterwards.
"You don't remember?" I asked.
"Remember what?" Jimin asked.
"You have to give me another punishment like you said." I Said.
"Oh yeah..." Jimin Said "Later, I want to sleep."
"Fine. But just so you know, I'll make you feel good. I'll obey your every wish, I'll make you feel so good every time you want me. I'll be your cock slut, that will be my punishment." I Said.
"Do you know how hot you sounded?" Jimin Said "Do you really want to be my cock slut?"
"Yes please daddy." I Said.
"From now onwards, you follow my every wish." Jimin said sitting up.
"Thank you Daddy. I'll make you feel so good." I Said.
"Come on baby boy, do your magic." Jimin Said. Firstly I pulled the sheets off both of us, I started to kiss his neck, sucking on his skin. I can see Jimin turn on the lamp next to us "Good job baby boy." He moaned. I started kissing down his collarbones and on his. I kissed each nipple and sucked and tugging it slightly, already Jimin was a moaning mess. I ran my hands up and down his abs, kissing his six pack, as soon as I got to his cock, I sat on his lap, I put my hand on his cock and swiped my thumb on his tip "Baby!" He was just moaning and moaning and it turned me on more and more and I started jerking him off, now my boner started throbbing and I was wanking myself at the same time but very quickly Jimin stopped me and said "Don't touch yourself until I tell you to."
"But daddy-"
"No buts." Jimin Said. I stopped jerking him off and Jimin pulled me into kiss and I started to grind on his cock "Jungkook!" Jimin moaned. After we pulled away, I carried on jerking him off "Why don't you use that mouth of yours?" Jimin asked. I got off his lap and I was now facing Jimin's cock. I licked the tip and Jimin threw his head back, grabbing a handful of my hair and pushing my head more towards his dick. "You like that daddy?" I asked. As a reply, he moaned louder and louder. That was when I took him in my mouth, I can feel precum leaking on my tongue. I moved my mouth up and down his length "Yes baby!" He moaned. I took my mouth out of his dick and hovered over his dick. I slowly put him in me. As soon as I adjusted, I started riding him slowly. Jimin grabbed my hips and lifted me up and down hard and did that faster. As I started to quicken my pace, it hit me right in the prostate "DADDY!" I moaned "Your dick is so big...Ah! Right there!"
"Is that good baby?" Jimin asked caressing my cheek.
"Yes. I think I'm gonna cum daddy. Let me cum!" I moaned. Jimin grabbed my hips again and flipped me around so I was underneath and started thrusting in me hard "Do you want me go harder baby?" He asked.
"Yes daddy!" I moaned as a reply. Jimin started pounding into me harder and he grabbed my cock and jerked me off in time with his thrusts. We were both moaning till we both cummed. Jimin pulled out of me and cleaned both of us up. "So daddy, how was that?" I asked cuddling up to him.
"Loved it." Jimin replied "Let's go to sleep." Jimin pulled the covers over us so we didn't get cold and we both cuddled until we fell asleep.