Prologue

You stayed in the underworld with your father, Hades. You just turned six and your father was sending you out in the world because he was getting tired of watching over you.

"Shitty brat! Can't you do anything right?" Hades scolded you and kicked you out of the way.

You started to cry. "I-I'm sorry! I-I d-don't k-know how I-I did that!"

You just started a black fire throughout the castle. Your father was not happy with you and quickly put it out with his magic. He kicked you again and opened a portal to the mortal world, kicking you in it.

"Dad!" You wailed as you were sucked in.

That was the last you saw of your father, with a sick grin, kicking you in.

"Umph!" You fell on a small island.

You walked for some time before entering a village. It was a small village, it also was on fire. Big, burly men with swords came through the village, raiding it and taking the women and children, if they didn't already kill them. You saw blood everywhere, all the men were dead and the women and children screamed and cried, in sorrow and in pain. You, being the complete idiot you are, decided to walk straight down the middle of the village, putting all eyes on you. Being new to this world you didn't know what to do first, you knew many things of this world, the mortal world. You read books on it and have watched many hardships and tragedies with your powers that showed a window to the mortal world.

"Hey you! Girl!" A man shouted at you.

You turned to your left to see a big man in a hat and coat walking towards you. "Hey girly! Why don't you come here?"

"Who are you?" You asked skeptically.

"Your new master. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, sweetie. Your choice."

You could feel the dangerous aura radiating off him. You took off in a sprint and ran through the village, your (h/l) (h/c) bounced as you ran as fast as you could away from the suspicious man. You stopped along an alley and held on to the side of the wall as you panted.

'I think I lost him.' You thought. Well, you thought too soon.

Big, muscular arms wrapped around you. "Got you, sweetie." It said.

You screamed and cried, struggling as he threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. You kicked and punched him as he carried you back to his pirate ship.

"Looky boys! We found ourselves a new slave! Sell or kill the others! I don't care!" The crew celebrated another successful raid.

You were thrown into a cell and locked in there. For years, you served as their slave, doing dirty work for them. They abused you and violated you. You cried for the first couple years, but then you cried so much that you had no tears left. You learned humans are vile and evil no matter how nice they seem at first, no matter how pretty they are, they're evil beings that curse the earth.

A boy taught you that. You were twelve, so fucking naive, fell in love with a damn boy. He was a pirate, too. He acted nice towards you, always sneaking food to you and bandaging you up when they hurt you. You fell in love with him, the conversations you had with him, his personality. You thought he was the one and he felt the same way as you. Then a stupid ass girl decided to get captured and he saved her and shit and they fell in fucking love, they eloped together and you never saw him again, like some stupid ass fairy tale.

Your new motto was, trust no one. All thanks to that fucking boy. Five years went by and your over it. You killed the whole damn crew who captured you and sailed the ship with your powers. You were a thief, a murderer, a villain. You went for revenge against the guy who broke your heart, let's say you're one to hold a grudge. He's dead, she's dead, everyone's dead. Your name roamed the sea, only as a old legend, since no one ever saw you and lived, but when they hear your name, they stop in fear. You may be a legend to them, but the tales they talk of are terrifying, if only they knew that they were indeed true.

At the age of seventeen, you fully mastered your powers. Since you were the daughter of Hades, you had all the same powers as him, you could control metal, raise the dead, control darkness and death. You were powerful and no one could stop you.