Out At Sea Arc (II)

Sorry! I updated on quotev and totally forgot to update on here as well! Kind of short but idk where I'm even going with this.

     Harry woke up to the stench of blood. His eyes fluttered before widening in realization and remembrance.

"Very sly, that girl is. Just my type!" His tongue flicked out and ran over his lip,

"Well, if you like girls who torture the living shit out of you, kills everyone but you, and keeps only you alive as you watch everyone suffer. Then she comes to make you suffer." A unfamiliar voice rasped out.

Harry shot up from his spot on the ground and whipped his head to his left. To his left was a skinny young man, handsome, but very pale.

"And you are?" Harry scoffs.

"Her first love. Not that I knew, well maybe I did." He sighed tiredly. "It was a dick move, but I was a naive young man that thought another girl was my destiny. I didn't realize I had unleashed a beast when I left...If I did, would have killed her before any of this could of happened.."

Harry snarled and slammed his hands against the bars separating the two men from each other. "(Y/n) is no monster. She's just a fallen angel that needs someone to help her rule the world. She's a Queen and well, I'm a pirate looking for his Queen."

"You are insane, man..."

"I never said I wasn't."

"And who said I never liked insane?" Your voice interrupted the dispute between the two. "You're not my first love, you just helped me realize that there is no such thing as love. People just use other people to get what they want. You played the long game, so in return, I will too."

Harry had just noticed the other prisoners surrounding them, some of them were actually infamous criminals. Though all of them were cowering in fear at the sound of your voice. Harry scoffed at this, not actually thinking you were who you said you were, powerful, yes, but not the legend he has heard so much about.

"Well, sweetheart, I'm flattered, really, but I'd be every more flattered if you could --" Harry gestured to the cell door, "let me out. It would be most appreciated."

"Well, sweetheart, I may like insane, but that doesn't mean it is you." You scoffed at his arrogance, slight my flustered that you were actually considering him. "Now! Back to the more pressing matter at hand! We'll be sailin' to the Grand Arena after I stop at an island real quick, but that'll take no time! You all know what the Grand Arena is, right?" Once again your lips held a dark malicious smile to them.

The noticeable shudders and begging that began gave Harry a bad impression that he doesn't want to be sent there. Harry, being the descendant of Captain Hook, he had a certain charm to him and more so, not only did he have the looks, he had the brains, plus a short temper. His brain was telling him to sweet talk his way out of getting sent to the Grand Arena place.

"Ya know, (Y/n), I think I would be more useful to you on your crew. Now I don't even know this Grand Arena place you're talkin' about, but I am a descendant of Captain Hook." Harry flashed you an attractive smile that showed his pearly whites.

Momentarily blinded by his shiny ass teeth, you retorted back, "Ahh~ yes! The descendant of the pirate Captain that was continually outsmarted by a flying teenager and a bunch of animal kids. That definitely reflects your skills." You paused and re-evaluated the man in front of you. "I am aware of yer skill with a sword. We did spar and you were very skilled. That should mean a lot, coming from me. I haven't had to do that much work since....well never!"