Isle Arc (II)

You strutted out of the restaurant and headed towards your ship.

"Hmmm....Nothing to do here, I might be leaving sooner than I thought." You sigh in annoyance.

Hand on your sword, you unsheathe it and swing. You swung your sword with grace and experience, making it seem like you were dancing. Your (e/c) colored eyes shined bright in the sunlight as you and your crew mates sparred. They all came at you and you flipped over them with ease, stabbing one in the back before knocking a skeleton back with a burst of black magic. You ducked a swing from your left before sweeping your feet around, knocking them down on their backs. You manipulated metal around you to form small daggers, each levitating near a skeletons skull.

"I win!" You smile cheekily. "You're going to have to try better than that!"

They all groaned at their inevitable defeat. They stood up and trudged away, grabbing the dagger hovering over them. You raised your hand up to catch a knife. Your fingers held the knife between them, the knife only inches from your face. You skillfully throw it back at the person, before dodging a blow to your front. Your sword clashed with the other, you swung at their left, then the right. They blocked each, before jabbing at you. You blocked it and you both held your ground, you looked at the person's face to see that guy from the food place.

"Hello, Harry. What can I do for you?" You glare at him, pushing your sword a little harder against his.

"I was-" He was cut off by a new voice.

"Excuse me?"

You glanced over to see a purpled haired girl, a blue haired girl, a white and black haired boy, and a brunette boy. You swing your sword up and disarm Harry, you sheathe your sword and turn to the newcomers.

"And who are you?" You put your hand on your hip and continue glaring.

"My names Mal. This is Evie, Carlos, and Jay. I'm from Auradon. It's nice to meet you." She speaks professionally.

'She wears villain clothes, speaks with confidence. She trusts her friends and I can tell she's pretty powerful compared to the people here. But she fears me. My presence rattles her. She says she's from Auradon, must be a representative seeing what the hell is going on.' You think, observing the group.

"Likewise." You sneer. "You one of the people spying on me earlier?"

You see her flinch slightly in surprise. "Yes, I suppose I was there."

"Da fuck? You either was there or you ain't! Well, you were. So is there something you want, cause I was sparring with Harry. I'm a very busy woman, get to it." You tap your foot impatiently.

Harry walks up to you from behind and wraps his arms around you.

"Yes, we were very busy. Why don't you take yourself and your little crew and run back to your little kingdom? We very much enjoyed the absence of your presence." Harry nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

You refused to blush. You found the man very attractive, yet he was still a stranger and you trusted no one. Quickly shoving him off you, you walk up to Carlos. All three of them move slightly, ready for an attack.

You stare at him, he stares back getting a little nervous and looks away. "So I take it you've heard of me?"

"Y-yes." He stutters, looking anywhere but you.

You lean closer to his ear. "Do I frighten you?"

He gasps at your closeness and takes a step back, blushing, going unnoticed by you. "N-No."

"Awww, you were supposed to say yes!" You pout.

He glances at you before turning away, blushing.