Isle Arc (I)

You stood on the deck of your ship. De Vliegende Hollander. A ship you stole from a crew, killed them and had your skeleton crew, man the ship.

Oh? Davy Jones? You sunk his ass to the bottom of the ocean.

"Captain (Y/n)! There is an unknown island up ahead!" A skeleton chattered.

"Set sail for it!" You commanded the crew and they put the sails up. You cleared the fog with a wave of your hand, revealing an island with land to the right of it.

"Prepare for docking boys! Time to explore!" You shouted raising your sword up. The crew briefly stopped to do the same, while shouting in excitement.

The Flying Dutchman was sailing closer to the Isle, you got a better look at the place and it looked like a shit hole quite literally. You sailed near it and sensed a magic barrier, sighing you waved your hand again and an opening in the barrier allowed your ship in. Little did you know that in Auradon, the castle was on high alert once they heard that a ship was spotted entering the Isle, breaking through the barrier but closing it after they entered.

King Ben, Queen Mal, his parents, and some elders where in a meeting, discussing the problem with the ship. They were quite weary of this powerful magic presence. King Ben was working out a plan and laying it all out for them until a guard burst in.

"What is the meaning of interrupting our very important meeting?" An elder asked, annoyed.

The guards eyes were wide with panic. "I-it's the....FLYING DUTCHMAN!"

Everyone in the room stopped in shock. "No that's not possible! It's only a legend!" the former king shouted at the poor guard.

"Come look for yourself if you don't believe me!" He waved them to continue following him. They used binoculars to zoom in on your ship. They all gasped in fear at the words that claimed your ship, The Flying Dutchman. Looking over they saw a (h/c) haired girl with a captains hat on, in pirate clothing. They shuddered in fear as they sensed the power radiating from you.

You felt eyes on you and you looked up. You noticed a glint in the sunlight, since you cleared up the fog, and saw many people with binoculars watching you. You looked at them and smiled an evil smile, waving at them.

The group stood in fear as you waved at them.

"There's no way she can see us from such a far distance!" An elder shouted, frightened.

"So it's not a legend." Mal stared at the (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed girl. "That's got to be her."

"No, Mal. She's not real. She's only a legend, no one has proof of her existence." Ben argued with her.

"She's not a legend! We just saw that exact girl that is described in the legends! If that's not enough proof, her boat! It's not fake! Or the skeleton crew! Or the fact that she could open the barrier! And the power and authority radiating off her, the fact that she could see us from such a far distance! Did you notice that the fog cleared up when her boat arrived, like it moved for her!" Mal angrily exclaimed. "She's real! We don't know what she wants, but if all those legends are true, then she is very powerful. I'm not sure if we'd be able to beat her if she tried to kill us..."

"We need to go ask her what she wants. Someone needs to go to the Isle and ask." Ben sighed. "Mal...I hate to ask you of this, but would you and the VK's be willing to go check this out? Of course I'll come and some other guards."

"You're not coming, Ben. Remember last time you decided to go with my friends? You got captured. You don't know the Isle like we do. I'll go, as a representative of Auradon and I'll ask my friends." Mal spun around on her heel and left to go find her friends.