Out At Sea Arc (V)

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Ngl I have no idea where I'm going with this but I hope it is enjoyable! The support you guys have given me has helped a lot and I really appreciate it! Tysm! -Izzy

You had woken up like any other day, but you were antsy. The Grand Arena was only a day's sail away and you could barely contain your excitement. Even though you didn't participate, you practically bathed in the blood your warriors shed. The excitement of the hundreds of warriors fighting for their lives made your blood lust skyrocket.

Maybe you were psycho, maybe you had a LOT of problems, but did that stop you from dominating the world and taking whatever you want because you could? No, you did what you want and ever since Hades dumped you to die, you grew a backbone as well as acquiring a thirst for world domination.

Hades had gone off the grid since he threw you out into the world as a child. The short time you had with your father didn't allow you to develop a sense for his aura. At the beginning of your rise to power you had planned to destroy Hades and take over the underworld as well. It's really a shame you couldn't find a way to sense him. It's been your main regret your whole life, not being able to search out and destroy the man who abandoned you as a child. But you handled that frustration and let it motivate you to keep mastering your powers so you could one day overthrow that monster.

You threw open your door and noticed how every pair of eyes within fifty feet of you immediately gravitated towards you. You loved their fearful and worshiping stares. You loved how they were entranced by your every move and didn't dare look away. You marched up to a skeleton who didn't break eye contact as you came up to him.

"Have the prisoners been fed?" He maintained eye contact and stood straight up.

"No Cap'n. We are all awaiting your command." You nodded and looked behind him. There stood another skeleton who straightened his back and looked straight ahead as soon as he saw your head turn in his direction. You walked up to him and got up in his face. He still stared straight ahead, and you leaned closer.

"Go get the prisoner's food quickly and meet me down in the cells." He nodded and started to walk away. You stuck your hand towards the skeleton, glowing golden strings wrapping around your fingers and he stopped dead in his tracks. You turned him around pulled the strings towards you and brought him up into the air. You clenched your hand and your eyes glowed neon (f/c). Black ooze starting coming out of his skull and his body was convulsing. "I believe you forgot to say something." He screamed in pain and started coughing violently. He was trying so hard to speak and you unclenched your hand a little to let him.

"Y-yes C-captain.. ri-right away cap..tain." You released the strings and his body thumped hard on the deck. Your eyes reverted back to their normal color. He coughed as he got up and scurried into the kitchen. You scoffed and turned to go down to the cells. All the skeletons cleared a path and didn't dare meet your fierce gaze. You walked down the stairs as if nothing just happened.

All the prisoners looked your way and you walked right up to Harry's cell. He looked absolutely awful. He had huge bags under his eyes and was a lot thinner than he was before. His hair was disheveled and his clothes were filthy. He looked up into your eyes and you stood there looking at him up and down. You stared into his eyes for a few seconds and then turned to (m/n) 's cell. You unlocked his cell and grabbed him by the arm. The skeleton that you pulled came down into the room and delivered all of the bread crusts and water. He still had one more tray left that was meant for (m/n) but you waved it off. You looked directly at Harry as you walked off with (m/n) in your hands.

You brought him up to the deck and he was shaking. You led him into your cabin and sat him down on a barrel. You went into your closet room and pulled out some clean pants and a clean shirt. You also went into another drawer and pulled out some clean socks and some nice boots. You tossed all of those clothes at him and pointed at your bathroom.

"Go clean yourself up and come out as soon as you're finished changing." He sat there, very confused as to what was going on. You noticed him not moving and you looked into his eyes. "Did you not hear me? I said go get cleaned up.You are going to have one more chance to redeem yourself. You will help me with whatever I need and you need to look presentable. I don't want people to think I don't treat my servants well." You grinned with a smile that could rival the Cheshire Cat. He stood up and rushed to the bathroom. You rolled your eyes and sat down at your desk, reviewing your map to see if there were any islands that you could take over.

(M/n) splashed the clean water on his face for the first time in a while. It was then he realized he was alone and uncuffed. He glanced at the door and debated in his mind. 'Shit. This is my chance.' He opened cabinets in the bathroom, rummaging through anything. He grabbed a toothbrush and a nail filer and shoved it in the pockets of his new clean clothes. He made sure to put everything back where it was so it looked untouched. 'If this doesn't work, I'm screwed.' (M/n) tugged at his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to look presentable at the very least. He tried his best not to look suspicious but you, being the amazing analyzer you are, noticed right away something was fishy.

You glared at him knowingly. "Guards! Take this man back to the cells. And turn him inside out. And bring me Harry."

(M/n) looked fearfully at the guards and then back at you. "Wait! Please don't take me back down there with those rats! You LOVE ME!" His eyes pleaded as much as his mouth did. "(Y/N)! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME! YOU ARE MINE!"

You glared at the man you used to love and trust. "You are dead to me. Don't even try and use that again. I hate you with ever fiber of my being. I would kill you if I didn't enjoy watching someone else do it." You turned from him, your mood now sour. "Guards, don't feed him and don't give him any training. He'll go first and die. I'll make sure of it."

They quickly bowed and took the screaming man back to the cells underneath.

You snarled and your thoughts went wild. 'Ugh. This little bitch thinks I still love him. Ha, please. Never again. I'll make him suffer in the Arena.' You sent a message forward to the Grand Arena, requesting the first champion to enter be (m/n) and The Ripper. You chuckled evilly at the torture that was going to befall the man you despise.

A few minutes later they brought Harry to you. He looked worse for wear, but nothing you couldn't fix with a little special treatment. You were enraged to say the least, that a loser like (m/n) could even think you loved him. You needed Harry's presence for a while. It was calming to say the least. He didn't try and change you.

"Harry." You let out in a small breath.

His eyes were tired but still managed to give a flirty smile. "Yes, my love?" You held your breath at that. For some reason the butterflies were back. You ignored the fluttering and smiled back. "Stay with me."

He searched your eyes for any signs of deception and found none. Either way he would have cuddled up to you anyways. You held your arms open and he picked you up and took you to a cushioned seat in your room. He held you close as you just closed your eyes and listened to his heart beat. The stoic front you put on got tiring, your words were never lies but just cuddling with someone who wanted you for your crazy self felt nice.

Your thoughts calmed and in that moment, you decided to keep Harry for yourself.